Best 'Before and After' Detailing transformation

JBirchy's Tornado Red MK7 GTI
4 (40%)
Mrs Stretts' Deep Black MK7 GTI
2 (20%)
Seabrook132's Tornado Red MK6 GTI
4 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: AND THE WINNER IS........  (Read 8251 times)

Offline seabrook132

• I live here
Re: AND THE WINNER IS........
« Reply #20 on: 31 May 2015, 17:35 »
Had a chance after the rain showers today to put some of my new WoWo gear to the test so thought I'd share some thoughts here:

WoWo Microfibre Wheel Wash Mitt - Great bit of kit. Really helpful to get at the back of the spokes on Monzas and behind them too. I'd not be without my Wheel Woolies set when it comes to wheel cleaning, but this mitt complements those brushes perfectly. Lovely quality and a good size too.

WoWo Lambswool Wash Mitt (No Thumb) - This is an absolute joy to use!!! Lovely pile length and quality beyond any wash mitt I've ever used or seen before. In conjunction with Dodo Juice Born To Be Mild shampoo, it glides along the car so well I can't describe the sensation! Holds a lot of wash mixture, but was surprisingly easy to rinse out when I had finished cleaning. My personal preference would still be to use a wash pad than a mitt, but that's only because I prefer not to stick my hand inside a mitt. Neil if you ever release a lambswool wash pad then I'll be the first to order!!

WoWo Twin Layer Drying Towel - Smaller than the drying towels I was using before, I was a little concerned that it might not be able to absorb as much water, but I needn't have worried. Really good towel and the quality is great as with all the other WoWo products.

WoWo Microfibre Set - These are brilliant and I'd already bought a set of these before winning more in the detailing comp. They're great value and the microfibres are of a good pile length. Not too short that you don't want to use them on your paint but not too long that they're just gonna spread products around. The glass cloth is brilliant too and was completely streak free when used with CarPro Eraser (I still can't find a specific glass cleaner that I really like).

Haven't had a chance to use the clay yet but judging by how good the other WoWo products are, I'm sure it will live up to my expectations. I want to thank Neil so much for offering this collection as a prize. If you haven't tried any of the WoWo products yet then I can't recommend them enough!

2011 GTI DSG 5dr, Tornado Red, 18" Monza Shadows, Heated Leather, RNS-510, MDI, Bilstein B16 PSS10 Coilovers, Ohlins DCC Cancellation Kit, Audi TT-RS Front Top Mounts, Whiteline 24mm Rear ARB, Michelin Pilot Sport 4, 034 Motorsports Street Density Engine and Gearbox Mounts, Audi R8 Red Coil Packs, NGK BKR7EIX, Millers 5W-40 Nanodrive

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #21 on: 31 May 2015, 18:01 »
The WoWo products are great!

Used my towel for yesterday's wash and it has actually got better with use and is now even more absorbent then when I first got it.  Apart from some trusty old DJ towels I still use, my other ones have been relegated to a cupboard.   Am just about to order another couple as I like to have separate one's for the wheels etc.
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

https://www.flickr.com/photos/booth11

Offline Wo-Wo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • www.wo-wo.co.uk
« Reply #22 on: 31 May 2015, 21:25 »
Thanks Dan for your kind words and great review, would you mind if we did something with it in social media etc?

Offline seabrook132

• I live here
« Reply #23 on: 31 May 2015, 23:09 »
Thanks Dan for your kind words and great review, would you mind if we did something with it in social media etc?

Not a problem at all!

2011 GTI DSG 5dr, Tornado Red, 18" Monza Shadows, Heated Leather, RNS-510, MDI, Bilstein B16 PSS10 Coilovers, Ohlins DCC Cancellation Kit, Audi TT-RS Front Top Mounts, Whiteline 24mm Rear ARB, Michelin Pilot Sport 4, 034 Motorsports Street Density Engine and Gearbox Mounts, Audi R8 Red Coil Packs, NGK BKR7EIX, Millers 5W-40 Nanodrive

Offline Wo-Wo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • www.wo-wo.co.uk
« Reply #24 on: 01 June 2015, 08:07 »

Not a problem at all!

Great thanks, look out for it on FB, Twitter and Instagram

Neil