replaced the coolantreservoir:
replaced the secundairy waterpomp :
the mess inside the heaterbox:
the radiator wasn't to bad, but i replaced it anyway:
no bs, this is what it looked like:
trip to the local diy store:
the heaterbox was rebuild, drainend the coolant and replaced it with G13 OEM:
Everything is back together and working again! Nice job to do before the winter.
the new battery has found it's way in to the car(biggest one i could find, 75Ah), new alternator has been orderd(cevam 65A).
Rear shelf support has been changed, sow now the trunklight works.
Oh and i got a ashtray in the rear doorcard again.
I painted the sills black:
battery new vs old:
just fits with the IC: