Author Topic: 'Booked In'  (Read 5394 times)

Offline Exonian

• Forum addict
Re: 'Booked In'
« Reply #10 on: 20 October 2011, 04:58 »
Well,

Just though I'd let ya'll know I'm booked in to see 'The Doctor' for a dose of ECU fiddling on Monday :)
Actually can not wait to see what new lease of life it brings to my A3 :) And if I go on the rolling road I'll be sure to video it.

Hope you're all well and looking after yourselves :)

Cool  :cool:

PM sent

Your lucky I sent The Doc a PM 4 days ago but he hasn't replied?
Not so cool!
I'm sure Herr Doc will come good, he's a busy bunny.
GTI TCR
Previous: Ed40 CS, GTD, R, GTI PP, 2x MK6 GTI, MK5 GTI, MK5 GT TDI, MK4 GTI, 2x MK3 VR6, 1X MK2 16v, 3x MK3 8v, Polo G40, Polo GTI 1.8t, Polo GT, Fabia vRS, Leon Cupra, Ibiza GTI, 2x Ibiza TDI, 205 GTI, MK1 Scirocco GTI (nearly all modified to some extent)   

Offline Neil gti

• I live here
  • She's gone but never forgotten
« Reply #11 on: 20 October 2011, 06:55 »
Would be cool if Neil could come over on Monday aswell :)
Looking forward to meeting you aswell mate, hope it makes it feel quicker then my old CR170 Leon, due to less weight etc. Going to order a new panel filter to make sure she's breathing properly :)

Should of done this to your Leon  :cool: that thing was quick !! left me for dead  :embarassed: :smiley:

Mk6 Gti Gone but not forgtten
Loving the 7R

Offline The Doc

• Forum addict
  • M2 DCT / 335d Xdrive / Vito Sport
« Reply #12 on: 20 October 2011, 07:22 »
PM sent

Hey Keith sorry I didn't reply to that as I thought this was for information only.

Thank you for the information.

Offline danski

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #13 on: 20 October 2011, 12:23 »
PM sent

He-he, I sent a PM the other day too, just figured he`s busy - want to know how I know if I can be mapped via the OBD port - dont want the ECU out....?
Golf GTD, 2010, 3 Door, Deep Black Pearl, Leather, RCD510, Reversing Camera, 18" Vancouvers, Storage Pack, R LED Rears, More GTECHNIQ protection than I can shake a stick at....

Offline The Doc

• Forum addict
  • M2 DCT / 335d Xdrive / Vito Sport
« Reply #14 on: 20 October 2011, 15:06 »
PM sent

He-he, I sent a PM the other day too, just figured he`s busy - want to know how I know if I can be mapped via the OBD port - dont want the ECU out....?

Ba5tards  :grin:

I'm 80% sure that your car will need to have the ECU out I'm afraid mate  :sad:

PM SENT

Offline Steve30

• I live here
  • Ed30 .
« Reply #15 on: 20 October 2011, 15:19 »
The Doc is the best in the business for re-maps, and Nick 2 great blokes also good aftercare service!! :wink:

Tiguan quicker than the Golf

Offline Hurdy

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #16 on: 20 October 2011, 16:02 »
Would be cool if Neil could come over on Monday aswell :)
Looking forward to meeting you aswell mate, hope it makes it feel quicker then my old CR170 Leon, due to less weight etc. Going to order a new panel filter to make sure she's breathing properly :)

Should of done this to your Leon  :cool: that thing was quick !! left me for dead  :embarassed: :smiley:

Ahhh, I love Spa  :kiss: :kiss:
Seat Leon Cupra Black 290 DSG

Offline DRC

• Here all the time
« Reply #17 on: 20 October 2011, 17:42 »
How long's the ECU out process normally take Craig? :)
'13 Audi A3 8V S-Line - Dakota Grey - 2.0TDI 150 - MMI Plus Nav - Bang&Olufsen - Comfort Pack - LED Lighting Pack - Comms Pack - Model and Technology Badge Deletion

Offline Chillly

• Not said much yet
« Reply #18 on: 20 October 2011, 19:44 »
Doc
Can you do anything with an 11 plate VW Crafter blue motion it is the slowest thing on the planet  :embarassed:

You know I can ;-)

PM me your contact details and I'll give you a call - may need you to pop the hood and take a look at your ecu  :wink:

Doc is it just a simple plug in job for remaps on 2010 or later models??

Offline ScottA

• I live here
« Reply #19 on: 20 October 2011, 19:45 »
Well,

Just though I'd let ya'll know I'm booked in to see 'The Doctor' for a dose of ECU fiddling on Monday :)
Actually can not wait to see what new lease of life it brings to my A3 :) And if I go on the rolling road I'll be sure to video it.

Hope you're all well and looking after yourselves :)

Enjoy mate. I've got a mapped CR140 A3 and it's great, although I've just ordered a mk6 gti. My spec is similar to yours but it's in Ibis White. 2009, 2.0 tdi, 3 door, black edition, full leather, interior light pack, 6 cd charger, cruise, other stuff I've missed. Also lowered on Weitec coilies, H&R spacers, S3 brakes, Whiteline anti lift kit, Eibach ARBs. Needs to go back to standard to be sold shortly though.