Author Topic: Jonny's 1.8t aum  (Read 21622 times)

Offline topher

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
  • fully functioning
Jonny's 1.8t aum
« on: 04 April 2011, 15:39 »
 :cool:

Offline jonnyturbo

• Forum addict
Re: Jonny's 1.8t aum
« Reply #1 on: 07 April 2011, 10:19 »
Thanks toph  :cool:
Gone but still keeping a close eye on it...

Mk4 golf 1.8t AUM Hybrid K03s. Custom Mapped by R-tech to 260bhp. CR hybrid turbo Audi TT injectors / fuel pump, Forge tip,THS FMIC,Carbonio CAI, Full milltek turbo back, N249 bypass, Fully poly bushed, Weitec coils. Genuine R32 front bumper and Genuine R-line rear, Genuine Porsche twists, Anniversary black interior.

Offline jonnyturbo

• Forum addict
« Reply #2 on: 07 April 2011, 11:32 »
Well bought the car approx 3 years ago from yorkshire with 58000 on clock and some really bad rs4 wheels. Apart from that was standard. Please note started build thread long after had the car so pictures may not be in order lol try my best tho lol

First mods where some Mk5 gti replica wheels.

Next was to lower it and some weitec 50mm lowering springs where purchased as to avoid the monster truck look lol. And also got the windows tinted.

« Last Edit: 04 June 2011, 20:47 by jonnyturbo »

Mk4 golf 1.8t AUM Hybrid K03s. Custom Mapped by R-tech to 260bhp. CR hybrid turbo Audi TT injectors / fuel pump, Forge tip,THS FMIC,Carbonio CAI, Full milltek turbo back, N249 bypass, Fully poly bushed, Weitec coils. Genuine R32 front bumper and Genuine R-line rear, Genuine Porsche twists, Anniversary black interior.

Offline jonnyturbo

• Forum addict
« Reply #3 on: 07 April 2011, 11:35 »
Then i thourt i wanted something to smarten the front end up so i got myself a metal badboy bonnet extension and my cousin at Hetton body repair centre sorted that out for me . Also had the windows tinted along with a sun strip

« Last Edit: 31 December 2011, 18:11 by jonnyturbo »

Offline jonnyturbo

• Forum addict
« Reply #4 on: 30 April 2011, 17:44 »
Next was to get rid of the gash wooden trim so was painted a sort of anthracite colour

Then it was time to tidy up the exhaust so i bought myself a v6 4mo valance and then a full milltek turbo back non res system. And also took this chance to get car into cousins bodyshop and remove the rear badge 

So from this

to this

« Last Edit: 30 April 2011, 17:49 by jonnyturbo »

Offline jonnyturbo

• Forum addict
« Reply #5 on: 30 April 2011, 17:55 »
Next was a nice box of goodies from VW

Then it was time to fit them with a nicely OEM looking loom from WAZZER ( cheers ) mate

And fitted

Also threw a W8 light in aswell for good mesure lol

Offline jonnyturbo

• Forum addict
« Reply #6 on: 30 April 2011, 18:09 »
The i got myself a boost gauge and pod. Opted for the black plastic pod as not a great fan of the Beige covered ones just a cheapo gauge for now lol

Then some love for the engine

And made sure i got the metal blade one lol

Then i was looking for quite a while and found these courtesy of RAY ( ARD ) and he coded them and also put sum goodies on my car as in MTE and Illuminated needles and auto windows lol cheers ray.

Offline jonnyturbo

• Forum addict
« Reply #7 on: 30 April 2011, 18:12 »
Then it was time for some comfort lol in the form of a genuine arm rest lol

And seen on ukmivs that you can turn ya handles into r32 look alike by sanding and here are the results of that mod lol

Offline jonnyturbo

• Forum addict
« Reply #8 on: 30 April 2011, 18:18 »
was getting bored of the MK5 gti wheels so i picked these up freshley refurbed in a dark anthracite

Also picked up some audi tt 312mm front discs calipers and carriers for silly money so had to have them. Only shot i got lol

Next i took the weitec springs off as i was sick of driveshaft rubbing on arb lol so made a HUGE mistake of buyin Jom shocks and springs. Also bought a whiteline rear adjustable ARB and that was fitted

« Last Edit: 10 May 2011, 12:12 by jonnyturbo »

Offline jonnyturbo

• Forum addict
« Reply #9 on: 30 April 2011, 18:27 »
Then found a pair of these unloved and sitting on a seat arosa rotting away so converted them to electric and got them painted them same colour as wheels and then  fitted them.

Managed to get a nice new gauge and plummed that in

And picked up a new genuine R32 steering wheel and fitted