Author Topic: Headlining idea  (Read 1030 times)

Offline godsANGER

• I live here
  • The black Money PIT - TDi ARG MONSTER! lol
Headlining idea
« on: 30 November 2010, 22:36 »
Oks ill be doing my headlining next month or Beginning of next year in Black Felt but wanted to do something a bit different but i also get broad of things quickly and like changing things so i came up with this idea

Ignore the press studs 1st idea but skraped that. and the doggey artwork lol

So i was thinking if i get some strong magnetic strips and glue them to the back of the headlining in the same place as the studs would have gone when i take the headlining out to re trim in black and got a thick strip of martial [different colour or patten] and placed strips of magnets on the edge all the way up so i can just place it on. And when i get board change it and then if get board of that just remove would that work ?

Also what do people think would it look ok ? i do i like the idea i could have a the urban camo or a modern floral paten centre so looks great with the black headliner or if i can find something like the martial on the racaros.

There's probably a resion it hasn't been done before like it would be to heavy hence the question thanks guy any input would be great

Repairs Since 12/09 = £1860.00  *  Follow me on INSTAGRAM = w_all_ace
! thePOORmansBUILD !

Offline godsANGER

• I live here
  • The black Money PIT - TDi ARG MONSTER! lol
Re: Headlining idea
« Reply #1 on: 30 November 2010, 23:30 »
Thanks Guy didn't even click on that i had put it in the wrong room Thanks

Repairs Since 12/09 = £1860.00  *  Follow me on INSTAGRAM = w_all_ace
! thePOORmansBUILD !