Here is the workshop procedure..1. Remove Mirror Glass
Protect edge of housing from paint damage using fabric-reinforced adhesive tape, for example.
- Press bottom of mirror glass -1- into mirror housing -3-.
- Push mirror glass -1- using assembly lever -80-200- in -direction of arrow a- off of bracket -2- and housing -3-.
- Swivel mirror glass -1- to side -direction of arrow b- and detach connector contacts -4- for mirror heating on back of mirror glass -1-. 2. Remove Frame
- Remove bolts -2-.
- Release locking hooks -arrows a- from mirror housing using a screwdriver.
- Lever out locking mechanism -arrows b- from underneath using a screwdriver.
- Raise frame -1- on side using assembly lever -80-200-.
- Remove frame -1-. 3. Frame Continued
- Lever out locking mechanism -arrows a- on mirror housing -1- from underneath using a screwdriver.
- Push together detent hooks -arrows b- and remove mirror housing -1- from turn signal -2-. 4. Removing Side turn Signal and entry lightRemoving entry light in exterior mirror
- Push entry light in exterior mirror -3- out of turn signal -1- in -direction of arrow-.
- Pull bulb holder -4- out of entry light in exterior mirror -3-. Removing turn signal
- Detach connector -2- from turn signal -1-.