Author Topic: 1995 MK3 Golf GTI 5 Door Black for sale  (Read 25 times)

Offline JVWMK3

• Just got here
1995 MK3 Golf GTI 5 Door Black for sale
« on: 01 March 2021, 12:28 »
1995 MK3 Golf GTI 5 door in Black, Six previous owners including myself. She has been stored in a dry garage( Bristol) the last 2 1/2 years. Current mileage 148,548. And is currently on SORN. I have owned her since 2010. All old MOTS from 2004-2018 present, V5 present, 2 keys. Large stack of invoices 70+ from my ownership and 10+ from previous owner. Original Owners manual. Cambelt and tensioner were replaced less than 10k ago. All the gearbox bushes and linkages were replaced at 146,125 by Street Wise Automotive Bristol. So the gearchange is not vague. She has not been modified. I had a friend go to the lockup today 28/2/21 and got her running, So engine still fires up and runs. Have a video of her running. In fact have other videos I could show you.

Reason for sale I am no longer in the South West area and will be losing my lockup.
So I want her to go to  a good home ideally a VW fan who will look after and cherish her. She will need to be collected as even though she starts and runs she is on SORN atm. So she is not able to driven on the public roads. She has some laquer peeling and a few scratches and car park dings but please bear in mind she is over 25 years old.  I feel she is a good original survivor of this marque. Seat bolsters not worn out, Parcel shelf not been cut. Headliner not saggy. Happy to try and answer any questions concerning her.

Price £  1600 ONO