Author Topic: Post a pic of your MKIV  (Read 1041290 times)

Offline ben1.8T

• I live here
Re: Post a pic of your MKIV
« Reply #780 on: 19 February 2009, 09:20 »
They look nice like that mate. Do it. My missus will be paid off in April and the rest of my stuff in May so ill have alot more money to myself to do things I wanna do. Think we are going to the Maldives in November aswell.  :cool:
Golf SOLD. Replaced with a Yamaha Raptor 660 quad and loving it. This will be replaced in August with a Raptor 700. Sold the quad now got a Vectra GSI 2.5 V6 and its the nuts.

Brands Hatch massive. MEMBERSHIP ACCEPTED!

Offline AlanD

• 10k hero
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
« Reply #781 on: 19 February 2009, 09:27 »
I just saved £1000 on my insurance this year so have 1k sitting in my car account. Im trying not to spend it all as its always nice to have that little bit of money away in case the sh!t hits the fan. I want to try and get the Carbino CAI before the RR day as its MORE POWER MUUUHAHAHAHA !

Offline ben1.8T

• I live here
« Reply #782 on: 19 February 2009, 09:39 »
Was looking at that on Awesomes website looks damn sexy   :cool:
Golf SOLD. Replaced with a Yamaha Raptor 660 quad and loving it. This will be replaced in August with a Raptor 700. Sold the quad now got a Vectra GSI 2.5 V6 and its the nuts.

Offline AlanD

• 10k hero
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
« Reply #783 on: 19 February 2009, 09:42 »
Thinking about it thought I dont think (Im just thinking logically here) that it will make much difference on the RR as it wont have air going into it  :undecided:

Offline ben1.8T

• I live here
« Reply #784 on: 19 February 2009, 09:43 »
Thinking about it thought I dont think (Im just thinking logically here) that it will make much difference on the RR as it wont have air going into it  :undecided:

It bloody will because there will be a big fook off fan blowing air onto the front of the car  :grin:

Offline AlanD

• 10k hero
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
« Reply #785 on: 19 February 2009, 09:48 »

It bloody will because there will be a big fook off fan blowing air onto the front of the car  :grin:

What have you told me about thinking. I think Im going to get it booked in for the 7th of March :D

Offline ben1.8T

• I live here
« Reply #786 on: 19 February 2009, 09:52 »

What have you told me about thinking. I think Im going to get it booked in for the 7th of March :D

You no risten to me thinking is bad for you  :grin:

Offline mk4luke

• Here all the time
« Reply #787 on: 19 February 2009, 10:05 »
thinking is banned from now on :grin:

Offline T_J_G

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #788 on: 19 February 2009, 10:15 »
You're booking it in to have an intake fitted?

Offline AlanD

• 10k hero
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
« Reply #789 on: 19 February 2009, 10:18 »
lol I haven't looked at how easy it is yet, but you make a valid point. I will see what deal he will do for me seeing as he has a MK5 himself and Im buying it from him. If he gives me a nice little discount rate I will just get him to stick it in for me. You must remember things aren't as easy on the MK5 as they are on the MK4 (DV as an example ;))

Taken from the SeatCupra forum

I instaled these the other evening, and took some pics earlier today - I would like to say it was easy to install everything, but that would be a lie. You can't see the Forge Dump Valve (attached to turbo), but that was a chore, and the Carbonio CAI did not fit into the hole cut out for the old intake (new one is to big), and required some modification and a lot of force to ram it into the slot...

Im by far the most savy of people under the bonnet and could really do without the grief.