Author Topic: Tornado v Kings Red  (Read 8702 times)

Offline Guzzle

• I live here
Re: Tornado v Kings Red
« Reply #30 on: 02 January 2021, 12:31 »
It would probably be Flash Red on the Polo. It's a really old colour that's been around since at least the Mk4 days. I think it's a bit brighter than Tornado Red IIRC.

Interesting that you saw a T-Roc in Kings Red, wasn't aware it was available on that colour. 🤷‍♂️

KR is a bit of a chameleon, it'll look different as the lighting changes.
7.5 GTD

Offline king monkey

• I live here
« Reply #31 on: 02 January 2021, 12:35 »
It would probably be Flash Red on the Polo. It's a really old colour that's been around since at least the Mk4 days. I think it's a bit brighter than Tornado Red IIRC.

Interesting that you saw a T-Roc in Kings Red, wasn't aware it was available on that colour. 🤷‍♂️

I believe that they’re pushing KR to other cars in the range. Even the Up I think.
Current: Clubsport45, white, DCC.

Past: Mk5 gti blue graphite, mk6 gti carbon grey, mk6 gti edition 35 candy white, Mk7 pp gti tornado red, 2016 Audi S3 sportback, 2019 7.5 Golf R.

Offline Guzzle

• I live here
« Reply #32 on: 02 January 2021, 12:50 »

I believe that they’re pushing KR to other cars in the range. Even the Up I think.

Yeah, it's just that it's not on the configurator or in the latest brochure 🤷‍♂️
7.5 GTD

Offline king monkey

• I live here
« Reply #33 on: 02 January 2021, 15:02 »

Yeah, it's just that it's not on the configurator or in the latest brochure 🤷‍♂️

Not like Vw to not have things up to date.  :whistle:
Current: Clubsport45, white, DCC.

Past: Mk5 gti blue graphite, mk6 gti carbon grey, mk6 gti edition 35 candy white, Mk7 pp gti tornado red, 2016 Audi S3 sportback, 2019 7.5 Golf R.