Author Topic: Double Exposure...  (Read 1601 times)

Offline ajmoir36

• I live here
Double Exposure...
« on: 07 April 2013, 21:17 »
Been playing with the 5D mk3 and this is the first try at the double exposures.

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
On Order: Mk8 R, Pure White, Reversing Camera, Harmon Kardon, Heated seats all round.
Gone: Mk7.5 R, 5dr, DSG, Deep Pearl Black, 18” Cadiz, Nav, Winter Pack, Keyless, Dynaudio and Reversing camera.
Gone: Mk7 R, 5dr, DSG, Limestone Grey, 19" Pretoria's, Nav Pro, DCC, Winter Pack, Keyless, Mobile Prep and Reversing Camera.
Gone: Mk6 GTD, 5dr, Manual, Tornado Red, 18" Vancouvers, RCD510 + Dynaudio, heated seats.

Offline T_J_G

• Serious forum addict
Re: Double Exposure...
« Reply #1 on: 07 April 2013, 22:55 »
I kind of like the second but want to see all of the wheel...

Offline ajmoir36

• I live here
« Reply #2 on: 08 April 2013, 20:30 »
I kind of like the second but want to see all of the wheel...

Its hard that. you zoom and then you get the wings, arches so they move too. Need to take the wheel off to do it properly. Soon they will get a decent clean.
On Order: Mk8 R, Pure White, Reversing Camera, Harmon Kardon, Heated seats all round.
Gone: Mk7.5 R, 5dr, DSG, Deep Pearl Black, 18” Cadiz, Nav, Winter Pack, Keyless, Dynaudio and Reversing camera.
Gone: Mk7 R, 5dr, DSG, Limestone Grey, 19" Pretoria's, Nav Pro, DCC, Winter Pack, Keyless, Mobile Prep and Reversing Camera.
Gone: Mk6 GTD, 5dr, Manual, Tornado Red, 18" Vancouvers, RCD510 + Dynaudio, heated seats.

Offline DubFan

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 09 April 2013, 09:12 »
Or jack the car slightly. Put camera on tripod, focus, take first shot, spin wheel slightly and take second.

Offline ajmoir36

• I live here
« Reply #4 on: 09 April 2013, 21:18 »
Or jack the car slightly. Put camera on tripod, focus, take first shot, spin wheel slightly and take second.

Nice idea. The wheels need front to backing at some point, so when its up there. Then the brake caliper will remain stationary too. That's after they have had a super clean.