Author Topic: Dan's N5T LO daily - VR6 Turbo build starting #95  (Read 151858 times)

Offline tech1889

• Serious forum addict
  • Mk2 GTI FTW !!
needs something to get rid of them 2p sized alloys lol
Mk4 Golf GTI anniversary and mk6 golf tdi :)

Offline dazzawest1987

• I live here
Will anything from the estate find it's way on to the Ibiza?

+1

Really needs some hull council blue banded G60 steels.

That's exactly what I was angling at  :grin: and def keep them the HCC blue aswell.

Good luck with it by the way dan you've set the standards pretty high for yourself with your previous car, there's a lot of expectation, can you handle the pressure? :laugh:

Offline VR6_Wherry

• Forum addict
If this looks anything like it does in the 1st pages within 2 months, i'm going to fly over and beat you with a stick!

Good luck with it mate :afro:

Oh and like i said in the text, i'll have anything from the VR6 so i can keep a momentum of the estate!  :tongue: :grin:

Offline Bellend

• I live here
Nice one mate, must be nice to have a reliable daily.

Good luck with whatever you do to it. Although I think we all know, even if it's wrong, that this will be on the deck.  :grin:

Where all my moneys went.

Golf MK3 1.6. Golf MK3 8v GTI.

Offline Jimp

• I live here
That shape Ibiza looks mental lowered, best of luck with the new car man  :cool:
Not low enough mk5
Not on the road enough mk3

Offline Dmonday

• I live here
Thanks a lot guys :cool: i sold the banded g60's pretty cheap and now he's selling them straight on for a profit? didn't realise that's what the scene was about :rolleyes: but i've definatly got plans :) going on the deck for sure haha, feels good having a fuel light too :D and the heaters heat up fast, so much more comfort but i'm considering putting my mk3 seats in it. Ordered a few little bits as i've just sold the brakes, so by weekend it should be on the deck and look okay for now :) i think i need something polished on this one to go with the paint / colour but i wanna murder it out :evil: blew one of the tyres and a bulbs gone in the first 24 hours of ownership (5am on sunday) but got a new tyre and ordered some philips extreme bulbs, not going down the hid route.

Dan

Offline stow1985

• I live here
  • 'when im cleaning winders'
Nice little car, look forward to the plans..
GOLF GTI MK3 2LTR 8V-MATT BLACK-WORKHORSE

Window cleaning: www.marcstow.vpweb.co.uk

Offline tech1889

• Serious forum addict
  • Mk2 GTI FTW !!
murder look FTW
Mk4 Golf GTI anniversary and mk6 golf tdi :)

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
Really looks nice that. surprised on your choice after the wagon but then I guess it makes sense right now... I'm sure you'll get this sorted wherry style like a bellend in no time knowing you.

Just try not to bottom this one out too much.  :lipsrsealed:  :grin:

Offline Dmonday

• I live here
Really looks nice that. surprised on your choice after the wagon but then I guess it makes sense right now... I'm sure you'll get this sorted wherry style like a bellend in no time knowing you.

Just try not to bottom this one out too much.  :lipsrsealed:  :grin:

Thanks dude :) I'm sure i will end up back in a MK3 soon enough :D but this little car is nice just for the comfort and now i don't think i'm shrinking, the underneath of the car is straight and only thing that hangs down is an exhaust bracket, so if it scrapes i'm not too fussed :lipsrsealed: :grin:

Going to try and not break this one though :) every person i've said that i had a new car too the reply was "Don't break this one.."  :rolleyes:

Dan