Author Topic: VW Cock-up (advice needed please)  (Read 13481 times)

Offline Bill_the_Bear

• I live here
  • Yes! Wait a minute... No!
Re: VW Cock-up (advice needed please)
« Reply #60 on: 08 June 2013, 23:08 »
I have a feeling I is the first we know about.  There was one other early GTD but I forget who's it was.

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #61 on: 09 June 2013, 08:25 »
sounds like it may be one of the first if not the first. still don't understand how its been built so quick and I've been on VW 34 from day 1. I'm even thinking about going to carbon grey now!

That colour really tempts me away from Tornado Red. If it had been on the configurator at time of ordering then i'd have probably picked it over DPB.
Whey ya bugger! It's finally arrived after an 8 month wait....
MK7 R 5 door, manual, Lapiz Blue, Prets.

Offline mcmaddy

• Forum addict
« Reply #62 on: 09 June 2013, 09:52 »
keep looking at pictures and videos of white and carbon grey and I'm really torn. white is far easier to keep clean and would be less annoying for me where I live at the moment but the grey looks fantastic but would annoy the life out of me with swirls and marks. not having a garage and parking on a busy road really puts me off a great looking color  :cry:
TCR, Pure Grey, DCC, Dynaudio and Climate Screen.

Offline CraigW

• I live here
« Reply #63 on: 09 June 2013, 12:12 »
keep looking at pictures and videos of white and carbon grey and I'm really torn. white is far easier to keep clean and would be less annoying for me where I live at the moment but the grey looks fantastic but would annoy the life out of me with swirls and marks. not having a garage and parking on a busy road really puts me off a great looking color  :cry:

It was the same with me between black and white. Really difficult decision. First choice is usually the right choice. Trust me it looks fantastic in white.