Author Topic: Car of the Month  (Read 10214 times)

Offline Chris-White

• I live here
  • Manufactured in Germany. Ruined in Britain.
Re: Car of the Month
« Reply #50 on: 14 September 2008, 21:48 »
I quite like a car that has a 4 out of 5 star safety rating which most cars at its price dont have.

isnt a smart car like THE most dangerous thing to have a crash in ever? I swear fifth gear did some test on it involving instant death.
S4 Avant. Eibach springs. 18" Avus. RS4 Intercoolers. Viper Tuned. Goes Fast.

Offline 08micsta

• I live here
  • 1982 Mini 1275 Clubby
« Reply #51 on: 14 September 2008, 22:02 »
They tested it at 88mph and crashed it into a 4 ton wall. Even if you were in a bus or a top of the range merc you would have died as your body connot handle going from 88mph to stationary in one second. Whats important is how well the car stood up to the opel corsa that they also crashed. Smart is german. And i trust german engineering. Mike

The Ultimate Club for Mini Fanatics

Join our group now!

No PAS. No ESP. No DSC. No TCS. No ABS. Just my right foot between me and oblivion. Oh - And a seatbelt.

Offline ...joe

• Forum Supporter
  • Forum addict
« Reply #52 on: 14 September 2008, 23:15 »
this thread sucks balls,

08micsta, fair play for sticking up for your mums car and how envolved you are in it and this forum, but you should learn when to quit!

and as for:
Its reserved for the MK2 calender as there probably aint more than 12 MK2's still running to be on a calendar.  :wink:

team grumpy's response? well, the response was so harsh i had to mod my own post.

team grumpy....... its a way of life, not a forum post

mail@trimdeluxe.co.uk
www.facebook.com/Trimdeluxe