Poll

Should GolfGtiforum be available on a forum app?

Couldnt care less as I don't have a smartphone, lol!
11 (45.8%)
No Im fine!
9 (37.5%)
Couldnt care less as I don't have a smartphone, lol!
4 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Should GolfGtiforum be available on a forum app??  (Read 10240 times)

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
Re: Should GolfGtiforum be available on a forum app??
« Reply #40 on: 01 December 2011, 09:38 »
 :laugh: who said you were getting reported. I was on about receiving emails about reported threads. Nowt to do with you  :laugh:

:kiss:

Offline clipperjay

• I live here
« Reply #41 on: 01 December 2011, 10:26 »
i think i can safely lock the voting now and go with the majority. who said we aren't democratic?

iphone users probably couldn't find the vote button

From what I see the majority was a yes but it don't really matter I was only asking people's opinion but I guess there's certain guys in here that should really be on an english dipolma forum they seam more interested in my broken silly iPhone mistaked typing than what the forum is actually there fore
---

Bit silly getting all fired up over a poll on a forum anyway I said my bit. I ain't interested in hearing nonsense about how I might of over stepped the mark could get "reported" this that and the
other like a I said before I ran a forum it's all banter

You sir are in the right place, but wrong time  :lipsrsealed:

Offline dom

• 10k hero
  • Back in a Mk4
« Reply #42 on: 01 December 2011, 11:39 »
i think i can safely lock the voting now and go with the majority. who said we aren't democratic?

From what I see the majority was a yes but it doesn't really matter. I was only asking people's opinions, but I guess there are certain guys on here that should really be on an english dipolma forum as they seem more interested in what my broken, silly iPhone is accidentally typing than what the forum is actually there fore

---

It's a bit silly getting all fired up over a poll on a forum anyway, I said my bit. I ain't am not interested in hearing nonsense about how I might of over stepped the mark could get "reported" this that and the
other. Like a I said before, I ran a forum it's all banter.

Must resist temptation....oh bugger it! I've corrected some mistakes :lipsrsealed:

Offline ja55on

• Not said much yet
« Reply #43 on: 01 December 2011, 11:50 »

From what I see the majority was a yes but it doesn't really matter. I was only asking people's opinions, but I guess there are certain guys on here that should really be on an english dipolma forum as they seem more interested in what my broken, silly iPhone is accidentally typing than what the forum is actually there fore

---

It's a bit silly getting all fired up over a poll on a forum anyway, I said my bit. I ain't am not interested in hearing nonsense about how I might of over stepped the mark could get "reported" this that and the

Must resist temptation....oh bugger it! I've corrected some mistakes :lipsrsealed:

Clever guy or is that just sad!

From what I see the majority was a yes but it don't really matter I was only asking people's opinion but I guess there's certain guys in here that should really be on an english dipolma forum they seam more interested in my broken silly iPhone mistaked typing than what the forum is actually there fore
---

Bit silly getting all fired up over a poll on a forum anyway I said my bit. I ain't interested in hearing nonsense about how I might of over stepped the mark could get "reported" this that and the

with all do respect, i think im in the wrong place as i seem to be in an English lesson with plenty of bullies... some car community!

Offline clipperjay

• I live here
« Reply #44 on: 01 December 2011, 12:01 »

---

Clever guy or is that just sad!

---

with all do respect, i think im in the wrong place as i seem to be in an English lesson with plenty of bullies... some car community!

What over someone who is correcting your spelling mistakes?
If you run a forum before, how frustrating is to read in vicky pollard language?.
Stick around get to know other people on here first, we all can't get on from the start mate  :smiley: 
You didn't rise to it in the beginning so why start now!
Jay

Offline ja55on

• Not said much yet
« Reply #45 on: 01 December 2011, 12:17 »

What over someone who is correcting your spelling mistakes?
If you run a forum before, how frustrating is to read in vicky pollard language?.
Stick around get to know other people on here first, we all can't get on from the start mate  :smiley: 
You didn't rise to it in the beginning so why start now!
Jay

that was the whole reason for asking about the application for the forum, i don't get on well using my iphone to type at the best of times and all of sudden i become a target of poor grammar,

im not really rising it to it pal, just not really into the whole singling people out thing, no i'm not tarring everyone with the same brush as im sure there's plenty of decent people around but certain people ruin it for me.

anyway im done with this topic overall the votes show people would like one so that answer my question, il carry on using the site an forum and see who i get on.

Thanks

Online jv

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
« Reply #46 on: 01 December 2011, 12:45 »
Welcome to the forum that doesn't like change.

Change costs time :grin:
Buy site stuff!
GolfGTI.co.uk - merchandise

Support the forum charity!
Forum Charity