Author Topic: tow bar  (Read 2873 times)

Offline spic gti

• Not said much yet
tow bar
« on: 24 March 2013, 14:12 »
hi does anybody know how much a original tow bar with electrics would be worth? its currently on my 89 mk1 golf at moment, and i would like to sell it! or swap

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
Re: tow bar
« Reply #1 on: 24 March 2013, 19:38 »
hi does anybody know how much a original tow bar with electrics would be worth? its currently on my 89 mk1 golf at moment, and i would like to sell it! or swap

Things like this don't have a value as such.  If you want to sell it, stick it on ebay, post links on forums and someone will pay as much as they're willing to.  Then you will find out it's value.

Here's a question for you, what's the least you'll let it go for?

Offline spic gti

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2 on: 24 March 2013, 19:46 »
not sure? would like to swap for something, need a few bits , have you got anything? failing that make me an offer!!! regards dave
« Last Edit: 24 March 2013, 19:54 by SoundillusioN »

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
« Reply #3 on: 24 March 2013, 19:55 »
I'm not looking for a tow bar right now although in the future I might if I ever find the time to do a MK1 trailer! What sort of bits you after? I've got a shed full! however most I need to hang on to.

Offline spic gti

• Not said much yet
« Reply #4 on: 24 March 2013, 20:08 »
front windscreen, coldstart valve, rear bumper for cab karmann,window winder handle, door card top plastic covers,bonnet support clip/catch , boot lid  hydraulic ram? etc etc oh yeah some warm weather lol so i can bloody progress with project!!!

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
« Reply #5 on: 24 March 2013, 20:34 »
front windscreen, coldstart valve, rear bumper for cab karmann,window winder handle, door card top plastic covers,bonnet support clip/catch , boot lid  hydraulic ram? etc etc oh yeah some warm weather lol so i can bloody progress with project!!!

Will have to have a look at what I've got, might be able to help you out with a couple of the small bit's you're after.  And yeah, this weather can fook right off!

Offline spic gti

• Not said much yet
« Reply #6 on: 24 March 2013, 21:30 »
Cool  thanks

Offline Samantha0511

• Just got here
« Reply #7 on: 29 May 2013, 06:59 »
Hi,
If you still have the tow bar and want to sell/swap I am very interested. Please let me know, thanks :-)