Author Topic: Richard Lloyd Racing MK1 - Updating Broken Pics From Page 1 And Adding New Works  (Read 374698 times)

Offline VR6_Wherry

• Forum addict
Re: MK1 Black From The Dead Says "Hello Roads!" (p101)
« Reply #1090 on: 05 April 2011, 12:32 »
Good shout there Shaun, great idea getting all those small but potentially big issues sorted :afro:

This thread isn't as exciting now as there is nothing to look forward too  :sad: :grin: :grin:

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
« Reply #1091 on: 05 April 2011, 12:39 »
Good shout there Shaun, great idea getting all those small but potentially big issues sorted :afro:

This thread isn't as exciting now as there is nothing to look forward too  :sad: :grin: :grin:

:cry: What do you want from me.... blood!?  :grin:

Don't worry, I have at least one more big update planned soon I hope.  :lipsrsealed:

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #1092 on: 05 April 2011, 15:08 »

:cry: What do you want from me.... blood!?  :grin:

Don't worry, I have at least one more big update planned soon I hope.  :lipsrsealed:

i think it is just at interesting now as it ever was  :smiley:

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
« Reply #1093 on: 05 April 2011, 15:13 »

Cheers, getting an MOT, Tax and insurance was the first big hurdle and obviously a lot needed to be done to get it there.  The car is no where near finished and I'm even dubious of shows as it is currently not a show piece.  In other words this car is only at the state that a lot of the other rides in here start at and that took 100 pages of chat.  :grin:

Offline Neo Badness

• I live here
  • Feet are for pedals
« Reply #1094 on: 05 April 2011, 15:24 »

Cheers, getting an MOT, Tax and insurance was the first big hurdle and obviously a lot needed to be done to get it there.  The car is no where near finished and I'm even dubious of shows as it is currently not a show piece.  In other words this car is only at the state that a lot of the other rides in here start at and that took 100 pages of chat.  :grin:

110 pages :nerd:

You don't own a Mk2, you support it.

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #1095 on: 05 April 2011, 15:28 »

its remarkable that you have got it this far and I am sure that its more than worthy of a show or two even if it isn't concourse  :wink:

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
« Reply #1096 on: 05 April 2011, 15:47 »

:grin:

Its remarkable that you have got it this far and I am sure that its more than worthy of a show or two even if it isn't concourse  :wink:

It's car park fodder at the moment IMO.  depends if I can get on the paint mission soon.  whens the next popular show that you boys will be going to?

I'm hoping to make everything that's on in June,  Volksfest etc, also the IOW show that DH posted up maybe.....

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #1097 on: 05 April 2011, 15:51 »

:grin:

Its remarkable that you have got it this far and I am sure that its more than worthy of a show or two even if it isn't concourse  :wink:

It's car park fodder at the moment IMO.  depends if I can get on the paint mission soon.  whens the next popular show that you boys will be going to?

I'm hoping to make everything that's on in June,  Volksfest etc, also the IOW show that DH posted up maybe.....

i'm going to try to make stoner and volksfest although it depends on money etc

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
« Reply #1098 on: 05 April 2011, 15:56 »
Would be great to meet some peeps.  Met some great people last time this was on the road, JV, Rich Gibby and others who are no longer here.

Offline VR6_Wherry

• Forum addict
« Reply #1099 on: 05 April 2011, 16:42 »
Haha it wasn't a dig! I as you know fully appreciate all the hard work you've put in and I'm by far your biggest fan! :cool:

That's the point the fact your car is now at the same standard as others we don't get to see this chapter specially on such a classic!

I'm sure your plans will be awesome!!!  :smiley: