Author Topic: Richard Lloyd Racing MK1 - Updating Broken Pics From Page 1 And Adding New Works  (Read 374517 times)

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
It'll pass the mot.

Thanks for the vote of confidence but i'm sure it won't... Just hope that whatever it is will be minor and easy to fix.  :smiley:

when is the MOT?

i don't how but I completely missed this thread up until last night... spent ages reading from the beginning - fascinating!  :cool:

How can you miss it!... unless you don't go in the dub rides section much???.... :laugh:

TBO after my return I didn't really take any notice of this section for a while but have been on the ball since i started posting in it!... Nice to hear you took the time to go through it (there is too much chatting in it at times) and thanks for the comment as they are always welcome (keeps me going)

I plan to book one at the end of the month (after being paid) to see what the crack is... I can't put it off anymore!...

i think i will be doing the same early in the new year

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
Ooow. 4weeks and it should be mot'd mate. Mk1 on the road. Am excited for you.

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
Is this not on time for mot ne more then mate?

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.

Um, I lost my flow while painting and winter kicked in, got power in the shed to get on with other stuff but work plus other commitments got in the way!... I have today off work and am going outside now... promise of updates this evening!  :lipsrsealed:

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
Woop woop. Its thew winter I don't like stops everything.

Offline dom

• 10k hero
  • Back in a Mk4

Um, I lost my flow while painting and winter kicked in, got power in the shed to get on with other stuff but work plus other commitments got in the way!... I have today off work and am going outside now... promise of updates this evening!  :lipsrsealed:

Fooking slacker, you should be ashamed of yourself  :undecided:

Offline VR6_Wherry

• Forum addict

Better do or i will be coming down to rehome it!  :evil:

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
MK1 Black From The Dead (New Seats & Frames Fitted p59)
« Reply #587 on: 14 December 2010, 18:30 »
I have been busy but feel I could have done something by now... no more deadlines from me anymore as it seems to be a bit of joke when I set one.

Spent a lot of time cleaning and organising all the small parts that need refitting.  lost some interior trim already...  :sad: it'll be somewhere.

Fitted new frames and seats with original seat belt buckles.  I will be rolling with carpet but will be cleaning and fitting it post MOT, also might help MOT man see that my floor is solid.

I've got a slight clearance issue which I also had with the vintage Recaro that was in it before, I am quite tall and custom frames are always slightly higher than OEM.  I just fit comfortably but may have to look into this at a later date.

Shaun

« Last Edit: 14 December 2010, 18:36 by SoundillusioN »

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
Re: MK1 Black From The Dead (New Seats & Frames Fitted p59)
« Reply #588 on: 14 December 2010, 18:32 »
I always loose interier parts bud its part of the process. When they turn up its better. Good job for doin domits today a* for effort.
Day off well spent then mate
Liam

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
Re: MK1 Black From The Dead (New Seats & Frames Fitted p59)
« Reply #589 on: 14 December 2010, 19:04 »
I always loose interier parts bud its part of the process. When they turn up its better. Good job for doin domits today a* for effort.
Day off well spent then mate
Liam

Could have done more but had that misty, drizzle sh*t all day so everything got wet without really noticing....have to leave the car uncovered now as it's soaked.  :sad: