Author Topic: Richard Lloyd Racing MK1 - Updating Broken Pics From Page 1 And Adding New Works  (Read 374655 times)

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
Re: SoundillusioN - MK1 Black From The Dead (Done a bit more)
« Reply #360 on: 24 October 2010, 21:58 »
What a waste what is he playing at?  Greedy fatherless son 3 mk1's just sitting in his garden.

I have no idea, ones on P slots aswell which i might ask about buying from him
theres also an old volvo estate, honda insight and what looks like an old rolls of some sort
  Thanks for the offer but after lots of searching i eventually got all the panels i needed....... (althoug if there are better ones???)  i think you need to ask him what he's doing with the MK1s... I NEED to know... I may be interested in something if he wasnts to get rid?

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
« Reply #361 on: 24 October 2010, 22:12 »
Managed to get the exhaust off in the end today.  refitted, sits nice and snug, re-sealed, new clamps and new hangers = no blowing! result...

think i did too good a job though as it rattles on a heat shield now, may have a fiddle after work tomorrow............

........oh and adjust the hangers!  :grin:

Offline cняis

• I live here
  • Know there's something burning over there...
« Reply #362 on: 24 October 2010, 23:08 »
pics or it never happened!

I don't think a semi will give the same results

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
« Reply #363 on: 24 October 2010, 23:10 »
I was licking the underside of my car and burning my nose! what pics!  :grin:

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
« Reply #364 on: 25 October 2010, 19:33 »
Well I managed to have a fiddle underneath and I think I've got the exhaust spot on now.... as high as it will go and doesnt touch anything when its running, we'll see how it goes when i finally get the chance to actually drive it again! Chris I have no pictures but I do have how the car sat when i did it  :grin: (took it today) and a pic of how she sleeps at night (the cover sits better when the wings are on).

Offline cняis

• I live here
  • Know there's something burning over there...
« Reply #365 on: 25 October 2010, 20:27 »
awwww sleepy car!

I don't think a semi will give the same results

Offline clipperjay

• I live here
« Reply #366 on: 25 October 2010, 21:02 »
Managed to get the exhaust off in the end today.  refitted, sits nice and snug, re-sealed, new clamps and new hangers = no blowing! result...

think i did too good a job though as it rattles on a heat shield now, may have a fiddle after work tomorrow............

Its coming along now keeps my interests up and I have to keep it going like you!
That reminds me something I've got to fix aswell I have a join clamp and its a split selve blowing there as well!
I get paranoid when all wheels off the ground even with axel stands I usually stick old steels under each arch just in case  :lipsrsealed:

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
« Reply #367 on: 26 October 2010, 00:00 »

Its coming along now keeps my interests up and I have to keep it going like you!
That reminds me something I've got to fix aswell I have a join clamp and its a split selve blowing there as well!
I get paranoid when all wheels off the ground even with axel stands I usually stick old steels under each arch just in case  :lipsrsealed:

Thanks mate... yeah exhausts can be a pain....   My old alpine white one had an old 3" magnex on it and I was forever pi55ing about with that.... i did make that car work for its money though!  :grin:

I had to be fully under the car for most of this little job so didnt want to take any risks, you may notice that my drive has a pretty bad slope and the only flat area is the paved bit, hence why it was on its wheels and technically still on all fours... she wasnt going anywhere!  double  :lipsrsealed: !!!!!

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
« Reply #368 on: 26 October 2010, 21:01 »
Its coming along that mate. I've been reading this thread a lot to see what's goin on I like it.

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
« Reply #369 on: 26 October 2010, 21:04 »
Cheers mate, means a lot.... I never know who's reading this unless someone posts something back!... i'll be keeping an eye on yours.  :cool: