Author Topic: Richard Lloyd Racing MK1 - Updating Broken Pics From Page 1 And Adding New Works  (Read 376298 times)

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
Re: SoundillusioN - MK1 Black From The Dead (Bonnet & Heat Wrap p39)
« Reply #400 on: 29 October 2010, 13:03 »
Ummm a 1.1, hard top. Av sourced one in mars red. Fresh respray so just waitin to sort the money out for it. Obv puttin my engine into it. After a new g/b :(
Ah so you've already got the car then... well i cant wait to see you kick it off on here then.

Offline VR6_Wherry

• Forum addict
« Reply #401 on: 29 October 2010, 13:23 »
I don't like this thread with out updates, i like to see how far you have come with my your Mk1

So here's some pictures for you of your progress..

The crash:

Reflection mug shot  :grin:

What we see now:

I did leave lots and lots of other pictures out, but thats because you haven't half arsed about and done things properly!  :cool:

Offline dom

• 10k hero
  • Back in a Mk4
« Reply #402 on: 29 October 2010, 13:56 »
^^^ talk about progress!  :cool:

Are there any pre-crash pics knocking about? Apologies if they're somwhere obvious but I can't be arsed trawling back through the thread like VR6_Wherry because i'm too lazy  :grin:

Offline VR6_Wherry

• Forum addict
« Reply #403 on: 29 October 2010, 13:59 »

Are there any pre-crash pics knocking about? Apologies if they're somwhere obvious but I can't be arsed trawling back through the thread like VR6_Wherry because i'm too lazy  :grin:

Don't worry Dom, trawling all the way back to page 3 can be difficult.... :rolleyes: :grin: :grin:

Here ya go bud:

Can you tell i have nothing to do at work?  :grin:

Offline dom

• 10k hero
  • Back in a Mk4
« Reply #404 on: 29 October 2010, 14:02 »

Don't worry Dom, trawling all the way back to page 3 can be difficult.... :rolleyes: :grin: :grin:

Here ya go bud:

Can you tell i have nothing to do at work?  :grin:

:grin: I did apologise in advance for my lazyness.

I thought it would provide SoundillusioN with a bit more motivation to finish it if he could see what he was aiming for. Looking seriously  :cool: in those pics.

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
« Reply #405 on: 29 October 2010, 14:20 »
Ahhhhh!.... whats happened to my thread!  :laugh: I might cry!.. those last pics were the day before the crash! Right i'm gonna get the fecking wings done and on this weekend!

Offline dom

• 10k hero
  • Back in a Mk4
« Reply #406 on: 29 October 2010, 14:41 »
Ahhhhh!.... whats happened to my thread!  :laugh: I might cry!.. those last pics were the day before the crash! Right i'm gonna get the fecking wings done and on this weekend!

:grin: Told you it would spur him on!

Offline VR6_Wherry

• Forum addict
« Reply #407 on: 29 October 2010, 14:48 »

:grin: Told you it would spur him on!

It bloody better do! It's taken him 5 years to get it out the blooming shed!  :grin:

Hurry up and fix my your Mk1 Shaun!  :grin:

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
« Reply #408 on: 29 October 2010, 15:02 »
Hey i am trying you know..... the house comes first, thats about done now and my job and then the car (not my choice though)... to be honest though i fecked up during the summer, i didnt use my time wisely enough and now i'm in panic mode!

If you're gonna post pictures of the past this is a good shot of her a few months back just before the current strip down!

I've just had a flick through the whole thread.... come on lads i've done a hell of a lot if you look through it... just not quickly enough!... its gonna look sh*t when i've got it on the road but at least it will be solid sh*t!

Offline VR6_Wherry

• Forum addict
« Reply #409 on: 29 October 2010, 15:17 »
Hey i am trying you know..... the house comes first, thats about done now and my job and then the car (not my choice though)... to be honest though i fecked up during the summer, i didnt use my time wisely enough and now i'm in panic mode!

I've just had a flick through the whole thread.... come on lads i've done a hell of a lot if you look through it... just not quickly enough!... its gonna look sh*t when i've got it on the road but at least it will be solid sh*t!

I did leave lots and lots of other pictures out, but thats because you haven't half arsed about and done things properly!  :cool: