Author Topic: In the shed and I've found a MK2 VW GTI Grille - it belongs to somebody on here  (Read 1553 times)

Offline The Doc

• Forum addict
  • E63s Estate - Vito Sport
Hi all,

I've been In the shed and I've found a MK2 VW GTI Grille, it belongs to somebody on here but I'm not sure who???

HELP!

(Please)

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
Random jord I believe Craig, if my vodka fuzzy memory is correct  :whistle:

Offline dom

• 10k hero
  • Back in a Mk4
Hi all,

I've been In the shed and I've found a MK2 VW GTI Grille, it belongs to somebody on here but I'm not sure who???

HELP!

(Please)

You don't happen to have an R-line rear bumper for a MK4 golf in your shed do you? I'm sure I lent it to you sometime :whistle:

Offline barrym381

• Forum addict
Hi all,

HELP!

(Please)

You don't happen to have an R-line rear bumper for a MK4 golf in your shed do you? I'm sure I lent it to you sometime :whistle:
was that the 1 you were selling to me dom for £20quid when you found it  :laugh:

Offline dom

• 10k hero
  • Back in a Mk4
Hi all,

HELP!

(Please)

was that the 1 you were selling to me dom for £20quid when you found it  :laugh:

Damn, I forgot that I gave Craig a pair of them :grin:

Offline The Doc

• Forum addict

Offline The Doc

• Forum addict
Random jord I believe Craig, if my vodka fuzzy memory is correct  :whistle:

Ta la I'll message him if he's still about  :wink:

Offline dom

• 10k hero
  • Back in a Mk4