Author Topic: hello everybody  (Read 1067 times)

Offline madmark63

• Not said much yet
hello everybody
« on: 09 January 2017, 17:05 »
just to say hello ,i have just orderd a 5 door gti dsg with dcc and performance pack and tech pack,i had a gtd before i realy liked it but the ride was hard on the 19" rims so had to get dcc on this one hope it helps it ! :undecided:
gti mk7 5 door in black dsg /performance pack,tech pack,parking pack,19" satiago,s with dcc

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
Re: hello everybody
« Reply #1 on: 09 January 2017, 20:33 »
Welcome...

So what colour have you gone for this time...?

I take it it's in its early days and you haven't got a provisional build etc..?

From a D to I nice little upgrade... :smiley:
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Offline madmark63

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2 on: 10 January 2017, 14:54 »
hi mr gtd i have gone for black as i couldnt get one in carbon grey, i think it will be at the dealers at the end of the month

it was the only one they could find with the bits i wanted on it ,they did have a fully loaded gtd seconhand but it was overpriced compaird to other dealers and they wouldnt come down on the price
gti mk7 5 door in black dsg /performance pack,tech pack,parking pack,19" satiago,s with dcc

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 10 January 2017, 22:12 »
I've had black myself and is amazing when all clean, probably the best colour for showing the gloss...

I also wanted CG and like you it was my first choice. I fancied a change from the candy I have at the moment but sadly it was discontinued by the time I put my order in so I initially choice a silver colour but after showing the mrs what the new one would look like she wasn't sold so I changed to white again.

I must say though I am looking forward to the solid white paintwork in contrast with the pan roof I spec....

Have you brought anything yet for new ride...?
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather