Author Topic: MY NEW CAR!!  (Read 4416 times)

Offline >>Mart<<

• I live here
Re: MY NEW CAR!!
« Reply #20 on: 03 February 2006, 18:33 »
cool glad ur happy with it

my golf is ipod ready its got a tape player aswell as a cd player  :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #21 on: 03 February 2006, 18:36 »
 :cool:

i don't have an Ipod though.......and I don't actually like them........ :undecided: crap battery life....... :lipsrsealed:

Offline omg its aj

• I live here
  • UNF UNF UNF UNF POP!
« Reply #22 on: 03 February 2006, 19:19 »
:cool:

i don't have an Ipod though.......and I don't actually like them........ :undecided: crap battery life....... :lipsrsealed:

True, there are so many better and cheaper alternatives out there. iPod is just a fashion accessory really.

Offline GazB

• I live here
  • Newport Edition - aaahhhhh!AC Cobra Fast as F*@k -
« Reply #23 on: 03 February 2006, 21:10 »
The ipod has better battery life now than it used to, plus it charges in the car while connected to your stereo anyway :shocked:

You were dead lucky with the car mate, usually petrol in a deisel engine is v.bad news and lots of money :cry:

Glad your happy with it and look forward to seeing it :cool:

Offline gibson

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #24 on: 07 February 2006, 19:17 »
Put £1.50 in my tdi the other day.. started to worry so stuck £30 diesel in to dilute it and it did the job  :grin: Wud have been gutted hadit not though!!

Offline golfpro

• I live here
  • If in doubt, pay someone else to do it!
« Reply #25 on: 07 February 2006, 19:53 »
glad to hear your happy with your new best friend! as far an an HU goes, my clarion (cant rememer the model number) plays cd, mp3 and wma. I have 5 CDs with all my music on in wma format and its fantastic. Also - minor detail, can light up i think it was 280 or so different colours so u can have it to match your interior lights.  :cool: has a remote as well so your passengers can steal it and piss u off by changin your fav songs over all the time  :angry:

thats the best mk3 ive seen..ever! its just clean and subtle.. :cool:

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #26 on: 07 February 2006, 19:56 »
hmmm is the honeymoon over though????

had the new fuel filter fitted tonight and the VW garage did a quick inspection of the car.  THe rear beam bushes are WORN!!!!! For fook sake!!!!!  :angry:

apart from that its a great car!! Been Chav bashing all weekend!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline gibby

• Forum addict
  • Champions of Europe,ooh ,just the five times then!
« Reply #27 on: 08 February 2006, 10:06 »
VW garage did a quick inspection of the car. THe rear beam bushes are WORN!!!!! For fook sake!!!!! :angry:

I'd get a second opinion personally. Stealers will always find something.
......now officially dubless.

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #28 on: 08 February 2006, 10:16 »
Dont' worry Gibby - I will be getting several opinions!! Especially after they quoted me £270 to put it right  :shocked: 

it can't be that bad as it passed the MOT just last month  :undecided:

ordered some mats from Justmatz, got me a posh tax disc holder and some super bright bulbs so can't afford for the work to be done just yet  :laugh: :laugh:

shame i'm stuck in work mind......just want to be out giving it some!!!  :cool:

Offline Neaty

• Forum addict
« Reply #29 on: 08 February 2006, 13:30 »
Dont' worry Gibby - I will be getting several opinions!! Especially after they quoted me £270 to put it right  :shocked: 

it can't be that bad as it passed the MOT just last month  :undecided:

ordered some mats from Justmatz, got me a posh tax disc holder and some super bright bulbs so can't afford for the work to be done just yet  :laugh: :laugh:

shame i'm stuck in work mind......just want to be out giving it some!!!  :cool:

thats what i was like when i first go the valver, i used to be at work then think of excuses to drive it at lunch time "oh i have left the iron on, i need to go home"