Author Topic: MY NEW CAR!!  (Read 4382 times)

Offline charri42

• Here all the time
Re: MY NEW CAR!!
« Reply #10 on: 30 January 2006, 00:59 »
Looks very clean and tidy - and so much nicer on the 16's than the standard avus wheels.

Seems like a decent price for a quality car

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #11 on: 30 January 2006, 08:23 »
cheers for all the positive comments guys  :smiley:

Charri - well chuffed with the wheels - not a single mark on them!!

thats really nice buddy

you sound real happy with it and you aint even got it yet :grin:

I'm over the moon!! I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve - hardly slept at all last night!!  This week is going to seem like THE longest week ever lol  :smiley:
« Last Edit: 30 January 2006, 08:25 by Rhyso »

Sugar79

« Reply #12 on: 30 January 2006, 12:10 »
looks lovely I like the indigo blue, looks great with RCCR rear lights!!  :wink:

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #13 on: 30 January 2006, 12:15 »
the colour is ace!! Looks black in some lights and purple in another.  Well pleased cos its different; not silver or black which most of the tdi's seem to be........

Why can't it be friday????? Will have a nice journey back too to really put it through its paces  :wink: might have to borrow someone's speed camera detector though!!  :grin: :grin:

Offline martinb

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
« Reply #14 on: 30 January 2006, 12:28 »
looks well nice mate!! :cool:

Offline GazB

• I live here
  • Newport Edition - aaahhhhh!AC Cobra Fast as F*@k -
« Reply #15 on: 30 January 2006, 20:06 »
i would if it wasn't my girlfriends birthday lol  :wink:

Will def try and make the next one. Been very lame and haven't been to one yet  :embarassed:

Is there going to be a rolling road day this year mate??

Try and get to one of the meets mate, the shows will be starting soon.  Hopefully there will be a Rolling road if we can get about to organising one :embarassed:. There is on eat TSR in Bridgewater on Sat if you fancy going down

Offline Golfgal

• I live here
« Reply #16 on: 30 January 2006, 21:55 »
Oooooooooohhhhhhh shiny new car!
V5 Beetle owner. I'm just here for the misfire threads....

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #17 on: 03 February 2006, 18:21 »
well picked up my new motor today.....

what a palaver!! get to Bristol to find out the bloke has very kindly put £15 quids worth of PETROL in the tank!!!   :shocked:

Luckily he only drove 200 yards from the petrol station to the train station.  Great.  No problem the bloke said, i'll nip home and get my low loader, put the car on it and drain the tank!! So off he goes and returns 15 minutes later in a BMW. His truck wouldn't start!!! He phoned his missus to go and meet him at home to try and jump start the truck. At this point I'm not exactly over the moon!! What a start to owning the car!!

HE drops me and my girlfriend to do some shopping, kill time, whilst he jump starts the truck and sorts the mess out!!

45 minutes later he phones to say - the petorl is coming ouit!! 20 minutes later he picks us up and i sign documents etc and complete the deal!!

THen drove home and wiped the smirk off many a BMW and Merc driver as i tore past and left them for dead!!

I'm ONE HAPPY CHAPPY!! And my birthday is ending quite nicely  :smiley:

Offline Organisys

• I live here
  • Old and Slow...
« Reply #18 on: 03 February 2006, 18:24 »
Glad you like it. How come these don't have climate? was it an option?

... it's turned into a fashion show for poofters.

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #19 on: 03 February 2006, 18:28 »
yeah climate was an option.  doesn't bother me tbh as it's more expensive to replace should it go wrong!!!  :wink:

only options i can see where the CD player (only single though; tight wad!!) and upgraded the wheels to 16inch Montreal's and metallic paint!!

already thinking about changing the stereo though purely cos i want something that can play MP3s