Author Topic: What have you done to your Golf today?  (Read 598544 times)

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
Re: What have you done to your Golf today?
« Reply #1380 on: 20 November 2009, 18:17 »
got more power..........

More than me yet?

dunno - need to upload the map but I'm about to go have a few beers so it will have to wait  :tongue:

f**k the beers man get uploading and take her out! Stage 2?

haven't been out in a couple of months so it can wait.  From what I gather it is a Stage 2 map based on my original file  :undecided:

Offline Adam

• Forum addict
« Reply #1381 on: 20 November 2009, 18:20 »
got more power..........

More than me yet?

dunno - need to upload the map but I'm about to go have a few beers so it will have to wait  :tongue:

haven't been out in a couple of months so it can wait.  From what I gather it is a Stage 2 map based on my original file  :undecided:

Fair one have a good'un :afro: no posting when your drunk, we all know what leads to *Shady*

I think that's what they did to mine. You will see it hold the boost a lot better. It doesn't fall off boost at 2.6k like stage one.

Down Hill From Here.

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #1382 on: 20 November 2009, 18:26 »
got more power..........

More than me yet?

Fair one have a good'un :afro: no posting when your drunk, we all know what leads to *Shady*

I think that's what they did to mine. You will see it hold the boost a lot better. It doesn't fall off boost at 2.6k like stage one.

map uploaded......got to drop the missus into town then head in myself  :evil:

when you say drop off what do you mean?  Mine peaks at 27PSI and then holds 23PSI to the redline at the moment......

Offline Adam

• Forum addict
« Reply #1383 on: 20 November 2009, 18:28 »
got more power..........

More than me yet?

map uploaded......got to drop the missus into town then head in myself  :evil:

when you say drop off what do you mean?  Mine peaks at 27PSI and then holds 23PSI to the redline at the moment......

Sweet let us know how if goes.

It just keeps pulling to about 3.5....

Down Hill From Here.

Offline JonLeeper

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #1384 on: 21 November 2009, 08:15 »
Well technically it was yesterday but;

I finally finished the doors on the project car.  The interiors have been cleaned and the drain holes checked.  I fitted a new plastic liner and then manufactured a thin fibre-board door card.  Now it looks clean and smart and no-one can catch any body part in the exposed metal.

Offline Mr_Orange

• I live here
  • MK4 GTi Turbo Exclusive 150 AUM
« Reply #1385 on: 21 November 2009, 14:58 »
Replaced spark plugs with some nice new NGK Platinum PFR6Qs   :cool:

Build thread clicky

Offline Horney

• 10k hero
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
« Reply #1386 on: 21 November 2009, 15:03 »
Sold the 17's it's been sat on since the COrrado went and put it back on the wet weather 15's. Looks much better. Just need to get 4 tyres ordered and fitted and I can start using it on nice days again.

Nick

Offline northeast_gti-t

• Serious forum addict
  • "1.8T AGU"
« Reply #1387 on: 21 November 2009, 22:48 »
cut a little bit more from the gearstick and now happy with my short gearstick and went out in the sh!t weather and gave it a good wash  :smiley:
2000 Mkiv GTi 1.8T AGU

Offline babyvw

• Here all the time
« Reply #1388 on: 22 November 2009, 13:34 »
fitted new battery just now swar at it a few times as alarm went off soon as i refitted it then got soaking wet as it started to rain!!
my mk3 8v for sale 700 or offers

Offline weazgti

• I live here
« Reply #1389 on: 22 November 2009, 15:16 »
canged water flange in the rain and stood there for ages getting the airlock out.