Author Topic: will this be any good  (Read 1394 times)

Offline will gti

• I live here
  • ARZ 1.8T
will this be any good
« on: 27 May 2010, 19:51 »
 :smiley:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260577193397&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

WILL THIS BE ANY GOOD I NO ITSS CHEAP BUT I JUST WANT TO GET STARTED AND AINT GOT MUCH CASH AT THE MO!
WHEELS IN SIG FOR SALE FERB'D WITH NO CURBING, ALL WITH GOOD TYRES GOODYEAR NCT 5

Offline Dan J

• I live here
  • Pro Valeting and correcting paint since 95
Re: will this be any good
« Reply #1 on: 27 May 2010, 20:26 »
no mate the rpm's are way too high for using on cars, most of the rotorys used for detailing start at around 4/500rpms and go upto the 3000/4000 rpm mk. you'll burn through your paint with that.

sorry to be the bearer of bad news

look on www.waxamomo.co.uk as chris stocks a good range of machines for very reasonable money
I EAT CARNAUBA FLAKES FOR BREAKFAST!!!

Offline will gti

• I live here
  • ARZ 1.8T
« Reply #2 on: 27 May 2010, 20:56 »
 :cry: dam lol ahh well those silver line ones look good anyway might get one of them.

cheers mate
WHEELS IN SIG FOR SALE FERB'D WITH NO CURBING, ALL WITH GOOD TYRES GOODYEAR NCT 5

Offline Dan J

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 27 May 2010, 21:45 »
if you've no experience with a rotory machine polisher id strongly recomend either doing a course or buying DA. DA's are very good for begginers that want to learn how to polish there cars by machining, rotorys are very unforgiving if put in unexperienced hands and can wreck your paint in a matter of seconds.

Offline Steve30

• I live here
  • Ed30 .
« Reply #4 on: 28 May 2010, 19:52 »
if you've no experience with a rotory machine polisher id strongly recomend either doing a course or buying DA. DA's are very good for begginers that want to learn how to polish there cars by machining, rotorys are very unforgiving if put in unexperienced hands and can wreck your paint in a matter of seconds.

Dan when is this course starting then??  :undecided:

Tiguan quicker than the Golf

Offline Dan J

• I live here
« Reply #5 on: 28 May 2010, 23:26 »
look in the stickys, think guys sorting it.

Dan when is this course starting then??  :undecided: