Author Topic: Nurburgring track days 21-22nd March £164 per person  (Read 2413 times)

Offline Diamond Hell

• Serious forum addict
  • Opinions я Us
So, one car, with four drivers, two successive days on track for £164 per person.

I can't think of a better environment in which to enjoy the 'ring without the pressure of 'I need to get as many laps as possible to enjoy it'.

http://www.destination-nurburgring.com/book-now4

I am sorely tempted.

I can summarise surrounding costs if anyone else wants, but as a guide, last time I was on a day out there the car did over 20 laps between four of us and the day was just epic.
Just because you're offended doesn't make you right.

Holiday cottages on the Isle of Wight for 2-10 people? PM me.

Offline Hurdy

• Serious forum addict
Re: Nurburgring track days 21-22nd March £164 per person
« Reply #1 on: 29 January 2012, 11:02 »
I got this through an e-mail from them.

So tempted myself for this :cool:
Seat Leon Cupra Black 290 DSG

Offline Diamond Hell

• Serious forum addict
  • Opinions я Us
« Reply #2 on: 29 January 2012, 13:17 »
At this point in time, because of the timescale and what I want to do to the Golf, I'm tempted to hang out for the October event.

The later event might also see Danny and I out there with a Syncro each, which would be simply epic.

Going October would also mean not driving around the damned GP track, which is just a waste of time.

October also means a track day at Spa on the way back, too - one of those things I've been wanting to do for a while now.
Just because you're offended doesn't make you right.

Holiday cottages on the Isle of Wight for 2-10 people? PM me.

Offline Hurdy

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #3 on: 29 January 2012, 16:18 »
^^^^^Would be the better option, but I'd have to see If I could get time off for the October one. March means I'm on rota anyway. I know what you mean about the GP track - Most people tended to use it as the cooldown section, so it was full of snail slow track cars getting in the way! Two full days would probably see me get too enthusiastic at some point, so that's the danger from me as I'd have to show I was faster than a MKIII VLN car :wink:
Seat Leon Cupra Black 290 DSG