Author Topic: Mk4 GTi 1.8 20vT - Air ride, Audi Nappa leather ALL GONE!! re-build!!  (Read 48447 times)

Offline tg1

• I live here
love it. top marks,  :cool:

Offline the_stink

• Forum addict
  • A3 140 TDI
Looking Sick as ever mate !!!

Offline coolio

• I live here
Is the front seats from an Audi tt ,did it need any mod to fit it

Offline Sas

• GTI forum regular
  • My golf is just amazing!
They are from an A4 cab. Electric and heated  :wink: they needed abit of jiggery poker to make them fit, unless your any good at or know someone who is good at abit of fabrication work then I wouldnt bother - I paid just over £300 for the interior which was alittle worn for an extra 300 could've just got my own front redone to my own spec. As it is I'm having the audi seats recovered in the next couple of weeks as the rears make them look not as good as they could  :grin:
They are really comfy tho  :cool:

Offline coolio

• I live here
They are from an A4 cab. Electric and heated  :wink: they needed abit of jiggery poker to make them fit, unless your any good at or know someone who is good at abit of fabrication work then I wouldnt bother - I paid just over £300 for the interior which was alittle worn for an extra 300 could've just got my own front redone to my own spec. As it is I'm having the audi seats recovered in the next couple of weeks as the rears make them look not as good as they could  :grin:
They are really comfy tho  :cool:
[/q

are the seats supportive ?

Offline Sas

• GTI forum regular
yeah very

Offline Kyle!

• Here all the time
Hey Sas, gtta say i love the car although i am just a little annoyed at the fact that ur a lady and you have a better car than me lol i think that just out of principle we should trade and you should start fresh!  :drool:

Just out of interest how much was it lowered before you fitted the air suspension?? and what size tyres did you have 235/35 r19??

http://uk-mkivs.net/forums/p/473515/3251643.aspx#3251643
^^ Clicky For Build Thread (Updated 17/08/12) ^^

Offline Sas

• GTI forum regular
Hey Sas, gtta say i love the car although i am just a little annoyed at the fact that ur a lady and you have a better car than me lol i think that just out of principle we should trade and you should start fresh!  :drool:

Just out of interest how much was it lowered before you fitted the air suspension?? and what size tyres did you have 235/35 r19??

Hi kyle, it was all the way down on the avo coilovers and they tyres were 235/35/19 - had a little rub issue at first but soon got that sorted.

Thanks for your kind words... just proves women do it better  :grin:

Thanks again.

Offline Wayne

• Sir Postalot
Stunning.

Offline Kyle!

• Here all the time
Now now Sas don't get carried away wit urself now. no one said or even thought that women do it better... lol you just have a money tree lol

http://uk-mkivs.net/forums/p/473515/3251643.aspx#3251643
^^ Clicky For Build Thread (Updated 17/08/12) ^^