Author Topic: your partners response to spending money on you golf  (Read 7502 times)

Offline DunnDeal12

• Limited
  • I live here
Re: your partners response to spending money on you golf
« Reply #10 on: 02 August 2012, 01:18 »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-9FxC9HW40

Doesn't really mid to much.......makes her scream  :laugh:

That was a kool video althou surely if the skyline floored it he would loose you?  :shocked:

Anyhoo my Ex used to hate me spending money on my car, she always beleaved that "theres more important things to spend money on then wheels/music etc"

However my current GF when i asked her the question, What do you think about me spending money on my car and modding it etc?

Her response was..

"I dont care, i love it when you drive fast and as long as it dont stop us from doing stuff like holidays then spend your money on whatever makes you happy"

Im going to marry this girl... no jokes. :)

He was going for it mate trust me ...... Should har seen his face afterwards  :laugh:
They are only just 280bhp and have more transmission loss.....
But yeah te gear change you here is at the redline in 4th...... :rolleyes:

Rubbish! If that skyline was a turbo it would of eatern your golf for breakfast

Offline DunnDeal12

• Limited
  • I live here
« Reply #11 on: 02 August 2012, 01:22 »

Offline golfyste

• I live here
  • Project track car
« Reply #12 on: 02 August 2012, 05:43 »

As I just said 280 bhp with with 4wd trans loss
Against 250bhp with high torque and less trans loss

Makes perfect sense
And it was turboed as you could hear it and the non turbo ones are in the low 200's
I also recently beat a newer s3 which are either 260 or 280 bhp so I believe that ths skyline was turbo'd  :cool:

R-tech custom remap - k04-001- 250bhp/311ftlb  :grin:

"Project track car" has begun :grin:

http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=247202.0

Offline golfyste

• I live here
  • Project track car
« Reply #13 on: 02 August 2012, 05:52 »
Took some stills of the video and got te reg

As you can see its registered as a gtr and is imported as it was registered in 2006.
I looked it up and they are just over 270bhp Standard  :cool:

Offline jonrandom

• I live here
« Reply #14 on: 02 August 2012, 06:49 »
My missus was fine about my modding until I embarked on this BT project and it became a money black hole then it started p*ssing her off as were saving for our wedding!

As soon as we saved the cash for the wedding im all good again and she wants to see the end result just as much as me but I think she would flip out if she knew excally how much ive spent, even im to scared to total it all up!  :laugh:

Offline golfyste

• I live here
  • Project track car
« Reply #15 on: 02 August 2012, 07:02 »
My missus was fine about my modding until I embarked on this BT project and it became a money black hole then it started p*ssing her off as were saving for our wedding!

As soon as we saved the cash for the wedding im all good again and she wants to see the end result just as much as me but I think she would flip out if she knew excally how much ive spent, even im to scared to total it all up!  :laugh:

:laugh:
It's always the same I'm trying to be saving for a house deposit
But there is always something to buy  :laugh:

Offline Dalo Harkin

• I live here
« Reply #16 on: 02 August 2012, 09:03 »
My missus still thinks its standard apart from the exhaust   :laugh:
as for spending money, it always costs a 10th of what it actually costs  :lipsrsealed:
ARZ K03s, Oettinger Side Skirts, R32 front, Carbon stage 2, Forge 007p (yellow spring), Forge Actuator (yellow spring), Pipercross panel filter with DSG parts, N249 and N112 deleted, SAI deleted, Carbon canister deleted, Rear wiper deleted, Long Life turbo back custom exhaust with 200 cell sports cat, VR6/G60 clutch kit, Creation Motorsport TIP, Catch can, 'Wellycooler', K04 charge pipe, S3 ported inlet manifold - looks pretty standard on the outside though :)

Offline GTi_James

• I live here
« Reply #17 on: 02 August 2012, 09:09 »
my GF has now said as long as she has a commitment to her more than the car....and she was holding up that dreaded finger  :shocked:

Mk4 Golf 1.8t AUM, Wintersports Addition. PiperX panel filter, 008p Forge DV, Toyosports DP 3", Miltek Anni Style CatBack non resonated, APR Sport CAT 200Cell, Catch Can RS4 Reps 18s, OEM R32 front and OEM

Offline Dalo Harkin

• I live here
« Reply #18 on: 02 August 2012, 09:22 »
my GF has now said as long as she has a commitment to her more than the car....and she was holding up that dreaded finger  :shocked:

Run away run away now!  :grin:
ARZ K03s, Oettinger Side Skirts, R32 front, Carbon stage 2, Forge 007p (yellow spring), Forge Actuator (yellow spring), Pipercross panel filter with DSG parts, N249 and N112 deleted, SAI deleted, Carbon canister deleted, Rear wiper deleted, Long Life turbo back custom exhaust with 200 cell sports cat, VR6/G60 clutch kit, Creation Motorsport TIP, Catch can, 'Wellycooler', K04 charge pipe, S3 ported inlet manifold - looks pretty standard on the outside though :)

Offline GTi_James

• I live here
« Reply #19 on: 02 August 2012, 09:50 »
why do you think i'm trying to get my car sorted?! lol

Mk4 Golf 1.8t AUM, Wintersports Addition. PiperX panel filter, 008p Forge DV, Toyosports DP 3", Miltek Anni Style CatBack non resonated, APR Sport CAT 200Cell, Catch Can RS4 Reps 18s, OEM R32 front and OEM