Author Topic: coolant and turbo hose diagrams  (Read 18340 times)

Offline symsymma

• I live here
  • AGU POWER,drive it like u stole it!!!
coolant and turbo hose diagrams
« on: 17 February 2011, 19:04 »
has ne1 got diagrams for the coolant system hoses and turbo hoses for a 1.8t agu :angry: ive bought silicone sets and r not totally sure where they all go,also where would i put the small breather filter u get wiv a cai????
1.8T AGU 203bhp & 233lb/ft Rtech stage 1 custom remap,18"dezentz rims,lowered 40mm shocks n springs,whiteline 24mm adj rear arb,lcr axle bushes,polybushed arb,modified front bumper & valences,depo projector headlights,delocked,wrapped interior&bora gear knob,forge boost & coolant hoses,forge tip,forge 007p,samco vac hoses,simota aeroform cai,saiko michi catch can,deleted pcv system,r32 dogbone,miltek lg bore down pipe & sports cat/non res anni style system.

Offline topher

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
  • fully functioning
Re: coolant and turbo hose diagrams
« Reply #1 on: 17 February 2011, 19:12 »
in a 5 piece boost hose kit you generally get:
large S shaped piece from top of intercooler (behind drivers headlight) to throttle body
large stubby piece for the bottom intercooler hose (drivers wheelarch)
90 degree elbow for the turbo compressor outlet to the solid metal boost pipe (back of the engine)
then two pieces about the same length but different diameters. they both connect to the metal boost pipe mentioned above, one goes to the side of the diverter valve, the other to the side of the N75 valve. Both of those are located on the turbo inlet pipe.

coolant hoses i have a picture of somewhere.. i'll try to dig it out

Offline symsymma

• I live here
« Reply #2 on: 17 February 2011, 19:15 »
nice one m8.if u can put up pic wil b much appreciated :smiley:
1.8T AGU 203bhp & 233lb/ft Rtech stage 1 custom remap,18"dezentz rims,lowered 40mm shocks n springs,whiteline 24mm adj rear arb,lcr axle bushes,polybushed arb,modified front bumper & valences,depo projector headlights,delocked,wrapped interior&bora gear knob,forge boost & coolant hoses,forge tip,forge 007p,samco vac hoses,simota aeroform cai,saiko michi catch can,deleted pcv system,r32 dogbone,miltek lg bore down pipe & sports cat/non res anni style system.

Offline old_n07

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 17 February 2011, 19:36 »
This any help

Neil
Quote from: mikemk4golf
Hey you're a moderator, I want a serious answer not someone who takes the piss!

Grammar is the difference between Helping your Uncle jack off a horse and Helping your Uncle Jack off a horse.

Not so standard Gt TDi
Cluster Mods FAQ | Miles to Empty Guide

Offline symsymma

• I live here
« Reply #4 on: 17 February 2011, 19:43 »
yea sort of m8 getting there i think,ive got 7 coolant hoses to fit any ideas whitch ones they mite be/dunno if u can numer the pipes and give me ne ideas?im obviously not a mechanic in the making i think. :smiley:

Offline daz veedub

• Forum addict
  • Operation 1.8t bolf
« Reply #5 on: 17 February 2011, 20:37 »
ive jus fitted the 5 piece kit and tip was easy enuff mate if u get stuck look for same shape pipes and go off that ill dig pics out of what i took when fitted

Offline symsymma

• I live here
« Reply #6 on: 17 February 2011, 20:51 »
Yea think im sorted on the 5 piece now.just the 7 coolsnt hoses now think ive figured out 3 off em.wots the n75 look like.ii know wot the dv is,is the elbow fot the maf to tip? :undecided:

Offline daz veedub

• Forum addict
  • Operation 1.8t bolf
« Reply #7 on: 17 February 2011, 21:08 »
n75 is a thinish  wiggly 1 its the black sensor near dv

Offline daz veedub

• Forum addict
  • Operation 1.8t bolf
« Reply #8 on: 17 February 2011, 21:09 »
elbow is a under the car jobby near turbo