Author Topic: problems dnt no what it cud be  (Read 3580 times)

Offline (shakey)

• I live here
  • IS STILL SICK ABOUT CRASHING ME 1.8T AFTER 2 YEARS
problems dnt no what it cud be
« on: 13 October 2008, 21:41 »
so as in 1 of my threads i post lst week i pulled a fuse out that i shudnt of and changed the maf and lambda sensor which i didnt need to plonker  :cry:.

anyway my car is misfiring throught all the gears it cant be the maf the lambda its not a sensor cause i vagcomed it today and no faults foun so i am a little bit puzzled as to what it could be so can anyone shed a light on it.

Offline richw911

• 10k hero
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: problems dnt no what it cud be
« Reply #1 on: 13 October 2008, 22:04 »
so as in 1 of my threads i post lst week i pulled a fuse out that i shudnt of and changed the maf and lambda sensor which i didnt need to plonker  :cry:.

anyway my car is misfiring throught all the gears it cant be the maf the lambda its not a sensor cause i vagcomed it today and no faults foun so i am a little bit puzzled as to what it could be so can anyone shed a light on it.

Coilpack? should throw a code tho?  :undecided:

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline (shakey)

• I live here
« Reply #2 on: 13 October 2008, 22:07 »

i knw i am well puzzled i hav checked 4 split pipes aswell but cnt see any  :rolleyes:

Offline richw911

• 10k hero
« Reply #3 on: 13 October 2008, 22:09 »

i knw i am well puzzled i hav checked 4 split pipes aswell but cnt see any  :rolleyes:

Where did you get your new maf from?

Offline (shakey)

• I live here
« Reply #4 on: 13 October 2008, 22:10 »

europarts

Offline richw911

• 10k hero
« Reply #5 on: 13 October 2008, 22:13 »

europarts

Ive heard lot of things about non genuine mafs:
http://uk-mkivs.net/forums/p/122826/832158.aspx#832158

Offline (shakey)

• I live here
« Reply #6 on: 13 October 2008, 22:18 »

europarts

it is genuine i think cost me 90 quid and its bosch

Offline richw911

• 10k hero
« Reply #7 on: 13 October 2008, 22:23 »

europarts

Really strange if it was anything other than the maf it would throw a code up  :undecided:

Only thing i can think is to unplug the maf to see if that helps- could just be faulty?  :undecided:

Offline (shakey)

• I live here
« Reply #8 on: 13 October 2008, 22:29 »

europarts

Really strange if it was anything other than the maf it would throw a code up  :undecided:

Only thing i can think is to unplug the maf to see if that helps- could just be faulty?  :undecided:

yea will try that and see what happens tar rich

Offline richw911

• 10k hero
« Reply #9 on: 13 October 2008, 22:36 »
No probs at all let us know how you get on mate :afro: