Author Topic: Rtech tunning  (Read 4305 times)

Offline (shakey)

• I live here
  • IS STILL SICK ABOUT CRASHING ME 1.8T AFTER 2 YEARS
Rtech tunning
« on: 12 April 2008, 18:52 »
just been to c nick at Rtech today so he could sort out my remap that was done badly b4,
and i have got to say he is one top lad well regarding my remap he done today it is fantastic he sorted the problem with the old remap and i have got to say its 110% better than the last one it pulls through every gear,4th and 5th on the motorway today on the way home was awesome:grin:.
so i really do recommend RTECH nick is one sound fella thumbs up for me  :smiley:.
thxs nick good job.
goto www.bigbhp.com
« Last Edit: 12 April 2008, 19:07 by 18turbo »

Offline Lee_dub

• Here all the time
Re: Rtech tunning
« Reply #1 on: 12 April 2008, 19:05 »
Glad you have sorted it out.  Ive only heard good things about Rtech so keep up the good work nick!
Black mk1 2.0 16V - woop

Offline Jamm89

• Here all the time
  • Mk4 GTI 2ltr 3door Black
« Reply #2 on: 12 April 2008, 19:35 »
just been to c nick at Rtech today so he could sort out my remap that was done badly b4,
and i have got to say he is one top lad well regarding my remap he done today it is fantastic he sorted the problem with the old remap and i have got to say its 110% better than the last one it pulls through every gear,4th and 5th on the motorway today on the way home was awesome:grin:.
so i really do recommend RTECH nick is one sound fella thumbs up for me  :smiley:.
thxs nick good job.
goto www.bigbhp.com

I second this!

Thumb's up to nick at rtech  :smiley:

Offline bobbarley

• Serious forum addict
  • I'm kind of a big deal...
« Reply #3 on: 12 April 2008, 19:46 »
I'm off to RTech when I get my remap done :)

Offline (shakey)

• I live here
« Reply #4 on: 12 April 2008, 20:29 »
I'm off to RTech when I get my remap done :)
trust me mt8 you wil not be dissapointed excellent :grin:

Offline RTechUK

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • R-TECH OFFICE 01455 617233
« Reply #5 on: 12 April 2008, 20:30 »
thxs nick good job.
goto www.bigbhp.com

Brilliant!!!  :laugh:
Glad to hear that your 110% Happy with the improvments to your car it does feel really nice to drive and the power is strong and constant.(1st gear is a nice tyre killer)  

But It is a shame is was not sorted out by the other company!  There are lots tuning companies out there who offer bad service and support especially when you have a fault linked direct to the software in the remap. If the other tuning company had half a clue they would have known a ROM error is down to wrong remap file or corupt software. it would of taken them 2hours max to re-write a map ( if they can do good maps) instead they fob you off and get a bad name.

Nick

R-Tech Customer Feedback / Reviews
http://r-techpower.co.uk/r-tech-feedback.php
VW AUDI SEAT SKODA 1.8T-1.9TDi -2.0TFSI  Tuners

01455 617233
http://sticky-vnt.co.uk Midlands

Offline (shakey)

• I live here
« Reply #6 on: 12 April 2008, 20:42 »
thxs nick good job.
goto www.bigbhp.com

Brilliant!!!  :laugh:
Glad to hear that your 110% Happy with the improvments to your car it does feel really nice to drive and the power is strong and constant.(1st gear is a nice tyre killer)  

But It is a shame is was not sorted out by the other company!  There are lots tuning companies out there who offer bad service and support especially when you have a fault linked direct to the software in the remap. If the other tuning company had half a clue they would have known a ROM error is down to wrong remap file or corupt software. it would of taken them 2hours max to re-write a map ( if they can do good maps) instead they fob you off and get a bad name.

Nick
so people bewared dont go to someone that is cheap look for the good name anyone that is on this site spend ur money on petrol and the remap and go to nick at RTECH :wink:

Offline RTechUK

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • R-TECH OFFICE 01455 617233
« Reply #7 on: 12 April 2008, 21:30 »
We are cheap or should I say we offer good value for money.

Have you had VAG come back on the car yet?

Nick

R-Tech Customer Feedback / Reviews
http://r-techpower.co.uk/r-tech-feedback.php
VW AUDI SEAT SKODA 1.8T-1.9TDi -2.0TFSI  Tuners

01455 617233
http://sticky-vnt.co.uk Midlands

Offline cannybagatuda

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #8 on: 12 April 2008, 21:36 »

Nick

what sort of price are we talking? what sort of improvement would you be able to give me on a 02 150 1.8T (AUM K03s etc) and would i be better off waiting til i get my new exhaust in a few weeks as i already have induction kit etc?sorry about all the questions! :wink:

Offline (shakey)

• I live here
« Reply #9 on: 12 April 2008, 21:49 »

Have you had VAG come back on the car yet?

Nick
i know you r cheap but you have a good name already that sez it all,
will have a look at vag on monday nick so let u know then.
thxs again mt8