Author Topic: Can you bring a Mk7.5 GTI PP DSG or Clubsport S to Bruntingthorpe on Thursday?  (Read 5976 times)

Offline scanesare

• I live here
  • GTI Clubsport
Would also of been interesting to see a DSG Clubsport...

Easy, 290bhp  & DSG should be the fastest one to both 0-60 and 1/4 mile  :tongue:

Offline wantmygti

• I live here
Would also of been interesting to see a DSG Clubsport...

Easy, 290bhp  & DSG should be the fastest one to both 0-60 and 1/4 mile  :tongue:

Which is why I wanted to see it run! Be quite pleasing to see the CSS lagging behind!
2017 GTi Clubsport arrived June 2017
2007 Shadow Blue GTi, sold on after 10 years ownership

Offline andy28

• Here all the time
Great video! I thought I could hear some DSG farts from Ryan's 7.5pp too unless it was the pops from the Clubsport S
GTI Clubsport Edition 40
#301 and then #190

Offline Crockers

• Not said much yet
Wow....bet that was fun...

Offline Ryanfsr

• Not said much yet
It was a really good day! Great to meet Matt and the team and see what goes into the production of these videos. I couldn't believe the amount of effort and involvement actually goes into them!
Filming from 9am, and we didn't leave until 7:30pm. Granted they were also filming the Polo Gti, Fiesta ST, Mini, Yaris, and 208 GTi drag on the same day, but 10 hours to essentially get 10 mins total worth of footage puts it into perspective a little.

The results surprised us all really on the standing drag race, even with having a few takes to ensure the Clubsport S got a decent launch!
The farts though were not from mine i'm afraid.... that Clubsport S is by far the most "verbal" of the two!  :wink:

All in all though a brilliant day, and big thanks to Andy (volkswizard) for reaching out on here to make it happen! And 0 stone chips... bonus!  :grin:

Offline hog_hedge

• I live here
What’s Mat like? He seems like a decent bloke in the videos.

Offline Jim_mk7.5

• I live here
Awesome, just seen the video pop up in my YT feed. And nice to know my Golf is faster than the CSS off the line!!  :grin:
NOW - 330e M Sport
GONE - 2018 Mk7.5 GTI Performance 5dr DSG, Tungsten Silver, 2017 Mk7.5 GTI 5dr DSG, Indium Grey

Offline hog_hedge

• I live here
Awesome, just seen the video pop up in my YT feed. And nice to know my Golf is faster than the CSS off the line!!  :grin:

I’d love to see a 7.5 vs 7.5 Performance both DSG. With the new 7 speed it could be very interesting.

Offline hobbes22

• GTI forum regular

I’d love to see a 7.5 vs 7.5 Performance both DSG. With the new 7 speed it could be very interesting.

Me too. Quite interested in the difference the new 7 spd DSG brings..
Sold - Octavia 2.0 PD Tdi. Shark remap. EGR Delete. Decat. H&R Shocks. Hybrid Turbo.

Sold - 2016 GTI PP, Manual. Pure White. Keyless.

Current - GTI Performance, DSG, Isaac Blue, Brescia 19”.