Author Topic: Current delivery times?  (Read 122111 times)

Offline davyk31

• I live here
Re: Current delivery times?
« Reply #560 on: 14 November 2017, 16:56 »
Will have a few snaps for sure. Will post them if I can work out how to post them here.
Mk 7.5 GTi Indium Grey with 19" Brescias

Offline cosmicremedy

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #561 on: 15 November 2017, 08:44 »
Mine is sat at the docks awaiting a boat.

July 14th Order, Built last week.

How do you find out where your car is at?  I've seen people posting which ship it is on, sat at the docks etc....  Mine is showing "in transit" on the app so could be anywhere between the factory and the uk really.

Really can't wait to get it now  :cool: 

Offline davyk31

• I live here
« Reply #562 on: 15 November 2017, 10:43 »
Go onto VW chat and they can tell you the location or vessel name.
Mk 7.5 GTi Indium Grey with 19" Brescias

Offline glorioso2299

• Not said much yet
  • LOVING Father , Sport&History NUT ,PROUD GTI owner
« Reply #563 on: 15 November 2017, 10:49 »
@Cosmic ...Ive learnt a fair few thanks to the peep on here ..and then experiencing the agonising wait which is almost over .

Mine arrived at Emden on the 30th had some checks ...then 31st some other process and only "officially arrived in port of exit on the 1st . Sat for for exactly 10 Days waiting for a ship but got here early hours of Sunday morning and I've had word from VW it left for the dealers on the 13th .

some guys like @tom the car barley stopped and went from in transit to in the UK in like 4/5 days ...guess its lick of the draw , do you know which port yours is going to ? Also ..really press the VW people and id rather call then live chat ...be specific and say you want precise details of where it is etc etc ..they can give that to you but some avoid it ....

Goodluck
7.5 GTI  DSG White Silver

Offline cosmicremedy

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #564 on: 15 November 2017, 11:08 »
Thanks.  Just been on the online chat, it's currently at the German Port of Exit and has been released for shipping.  No ship assigned too it yet though.  Arrived at the German Port last Thursday.

Just have to wait and see, might drop VW another chat in a week to see if it's moved.

Offline TobyT

• Not said much yet
« Reply #565 on: 20 November 2017, 22:46 »
My GTI had a provisional build week of 51, spoke to VW today and they’ve confirmed a build week of 50, happy days! Fingers crossed I’ll get it by the 3/4th in January by my estimations from delivery times everyone has discussed previously.

Offline JB GTI

• I live here
« Reply #566 on: 21 November 2017, 12:53 »
Mine was supposed to be built last week but had a call from my salesman to say there was a slight delay and it wasn’t built as scheduled last week.  No problem as i dont necessarily want it until next March anyway. The tracker however has updated this morning and it is now built and in transit.
Don’t you just love VW’s tracking system 😂
Now Gone: 3dr GTI Carbon Grey Performance Pack Dynaudio
Discover Nav Park Assist Rear Camera
Picked Up: 15th March 2014

Now Gone 3dr Golf R Lapiz Blue, DSG, Dynaudio, 19" Pretoria's, Discover Nav, Keyless, Rear View Camera
Picked Up: 1st March 2015

Now Gone Too: Mk7.5 Golf GTi Performance 5dr Indium Grey DSG Dynaudio 19” Brescia Alloys Vienna Leather Keyless Entry/Start Panoramic Roof 90% Tints Park Assist Rear View Camera Voice Activation Dynamic Lane Assist/DLA

Offline Steve78

• Here all the time
« Reply #567 on: 21 November 2017, 13:32 »
Ordered mine early September and as of last week it had left the factory...

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
  • Housemusic aint for everybody,only the sexy people
« Reply #568 on: 28 November 2017, 02:20 »
Been given a provisional build date of the 15th of Jan.... I can't collect it until the end of March though  :sad:
BW3 2018... 7.5 Oryx White R Estate, Black mirrors and rails, Dynaudio, Rear Cam, Climate Screen, 90% tints

Offline Toon

• Not said much yet
« Reply #569 on: 29 November 2017, 17:51 »
I ordered 26th August. Car arrived at dealer yesterday. Pick up Friday.

5 door GTI Performance/Atlantic Blue/DSG/19" Brescia/Keyless/Dynaudio. Saw it today. Looks lovely. First Atlantic Blue I've seen.

I found the My Volkswagen app very good and very accurate. Each stage was correctly scheduled with realistic expectations.
« Last Edit: 29 November 2017, 17:53 by Toon »
Mk 7.5 Performance | DSG | 19" Brescia | Atlantic Blue | 5 door