Author Topic: i got banned  (Read 6206 times)

VW BUSH

Re: i got banned
« Reply #10 on: 16 March 2014, 18:36 »
Modded call of duty 3 back in 2010. Hotswapped and installed it to the harddrive.  I only got caught because of people calling me a haker or cheater with out using my mods, im just good at the game. Iv got a new gold profile now and still get messages when playing call of duty 3 , you hacker .  :whistle:
Most hacking is just lag and people being frustrated at being owned.
Cry more lol.
I never hack, makes games boring very quickly, learned that on the commodore  :grin:
I just move lobby or camp up
Funny you say that my connection sucks .One guy last night was so easy to kill you could always run up behind him and punch him to death ,no need for bullets. God he got well pissed off and started messaging me with HATE.  :evil:
Some people take it far too seriously, that's what I don't like about the COD series full of kids shouting or writing abuse.
Like its skill and something worth having as a life achievement to be good at hand eye coordination on an xbox, grow up and find a girlfriend :grin:
PC is much more friendly but still has its idiots, I have still clocked nearly 400 hrs on Blops 2 so i am a very sad man :lipsrsealed:

Offline james2

• I live here
  • No scammers please.
« Reply #11 on: 21 July 2014, 20:41 »
 payback time.   :lipsrsealed: Microsloth...
AGU 1.8T. Mods done: R32 front bumper, turborev smic, ngk platinum spark plugs, uprated pancake pipe, demon motorsport boost hoses, forge 007 dv, forge engine cover, r-tec stage 1 map ,home made cold airfilter ,run on 98 ron fuel and castrol edge 0w 40 oil. Advanti racing alloys.

VW BUSH

« Reply #12 on: 21 July 2014, 20:59 »
payback time.   :lipsrsealed: Microsloth...
Haha you just logged out or something :grin: necropost...
Just bought a new gaming pc over fixing the golf, already looking at a new card. Very sad man.

Offline james2

• I live here
  • No scammers please.
« Reply #13 on: 23 July 2014, 20:25 »
Things did not work out.  :embarrassed: Getting a replacement.  :drool: Everything will be free. I will not even cover what i lost from being banned .But Free game ,arcade games and dlc sounds good to me.  :evil: I would love a gaming pc but you have to  keep upgrading it.
Jtag console is what i got, you can play anything on it. Any game from xbox to snes ect.
« Last Edit: 23 July 2014, 20:30 by james2 »
AGU 1.8T. Mods done: R32 front bumper, turborev smic, ngk platinum spark plugs, uprated pancake pipe, demon motorsport boost hoses, forge 007 dv, forge engine cover, r-tec stage 1 map ,home made cold airfilter ,run on 98 ron fuel and castrol edge 0w 40 oil. Advanti racing alloys.

VW BUSH

« Reply #14 on: 23 July 2014, 20:32 »
Things did not work out.  :embarrassed: Getting a replacement.  :drool: Everything will be free. I will not even cover what i lost from being banned .But Free game ,arcade games and dlc sounds good to me.  :evil: I would love a gaming pc but you have to  keep upgrading it.
Jtag console is what i got, you can play anything on it. Any game from xbox to snes ect.
Not if you buy a good one and stack it, not much change from a grand though :lipsrsealed:
I use emulators and play most formats, when I m not playing titanfall :lipsrsealed:

Offline james2

• I live here
  • No scammers please.
« Reply #15 on: 26 July 2014, 18:38 »
Not if you buy a good one and stack it, not much change from a grand though :lipsrsealed:
I use emulators and play most formats, when I m not playing titanfall :lipsrsealed:

Good thing about pc are, they do not break down like consoles do. You can mod online, with out getting banned.. But theres so many different gaming pc , how would you choose what one to get. That why i stick with consoles.
I would keep upgrading the pc if i made one for gaming .