Author Topic: haribo - mk2 driver  (Read 8906 times)

Offline Haribo!

• I live here
Re: haribo - mk2 driver
« Reply #20 on: 07 April 2006, 18:02 »
stuck some trim to the rear bumper, off a front GL big bumper

also a new bonnet stay clip as mine was broken

Offline Haribo!

• I live here
« Reply #21 on: 15 April 2006, 00:46 »
Fitted a GTI cylinder head, ide post a picture but it all looks pretty much the same, but i seriously recommend it, it feels like a different car, soo much faster its unbelievable, still haven't had a decent drive in it as my water pump has died on me, so now i have to wait, Ive only really ragged the 1rs and 2nd gear and they are crazy!!! cant wait to get it back on Wednesday and go for a rant on the motorway

Offline Haribo!

• I live here
« Reply #22 on: 19 April 2006, 11:01 »
ok as said above my water pump needs replacing so here me on the way to the garage with my new one

and heres me walking back with nothing but my house key

as i walked along with my new pump i realized i could have damn well fitted it myself but the car was already at the garage so i thought bo-locks to it as its my day off, my timings getting fine tuned too so with any luck car should be quicker than ever tonight  :cool:

Offline Haribo!

• I live here
« Reply #23 on: 26 April 2006, 11:46 »
putting electric windows in, so far i only have the switches

Offline Haribo!

• I live here
« Reply #24 on: 11 May 2006, 12:34 »
right electric windows in and working, my central locking stopped working but thats working now too, ummm, ok, now the gti head is leaking so i have a good excuse to buy a gti :cool: so here lyes the end of my project for my driver, all done, give me a week and ill have my GTI  :evil: :cool: :evil: :cool: :smug: