Author Topic: A little help in value Clubsport ed40  (Read 3015 times)

Offline clubsport

• I live here
Re: A little help in value Clubsport ed40
« Reply #10 on: 22 October 2019, 18:19 »
Sounds like it could be a good time to buy a CS, if anyone is thinking of selling give me a shout, must have bucket seats though.

You should have bought the low mileage red one in the classifieds on here a couple of months ago, that had bucket seats. :)

Offline clubsport

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 22 October 2019, 19:23 »
Assume you are meaning what value you should ask for a private sale. It's fairly high miles for a CS plus a lot of people like standard cars although Stage 1 it's not a huge thing. Just price it accordingly. Probably sub £20k as there's a black manual 5dr with 34k on for £20999 at a Toyota dealer.

That didn't hang around for long!

Advert is no longer there...

Offline spiked71

• Not said much yet
« Reply #12 on: 22 October 2019, 23:12 »
i maybe tempted to sell mine if the price was right, 2017 ed40 white 12k miles heated buckets,dcc,sat nav, rev cam, etc. all original great condition, open to serious offers.
2017 clubsport ed 40    19" bresicas, pure white, 5 door, dynaudio, rear view camera, recaro buckets, winter pack.

Offline b19drg

• Not said much yet
« Reply #13 on: 03 November 2019, 22:34 »
After going out for a play today I have come to thee conclusion that the Clubsport will stay for a good while yet , compared to any other golf available at the moment the manual box and 3 door along with the styling it can’t be beaten ! That and the fact that figures are holding up compared to the drop in prices of used R’s and the slightly ugly styling on the TCR this car is a winner.

Offline Exonian

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #14 on: 03 November 2019, 23:11 »
After going out for a play today I have come to thee conclusion that the Clubsport will stay for a good while yet , compared to any other golf available at the moment the manual box and 3 door along with the styling it can’t be beaten ! That and the fact that figures are holding up compared to the drop in prices of used R’s and the slightly ugly styling on the TCR this car is a winner.

Yeah keep it, the TCR ain’t as pretty and costs too much, R’s are two a penny, the mk8 is b*****d ugly and there’s going to be a high demand for the Clubsport in the right spec in years to come.
‘23 8R
Serial white Golf owner