Author Topic: Something Special 35 Edition and hello  (Read 6076 times)

Offline Raffe

• I live here
Re: Something Special 35 Edition and hello
« Reply #30 on: 05 August 2012, 08:22 »
Really liking the black :cool:
2016 Golf R | 3dr | DSG | Reflex Silver | 19" Pretoria Alloys | 90% Tints | Nav | Winter Pack | App Connect

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #31 on: 05 August 2012, 09:17 »
Black looks awesome when all waxed up(when it hasn't got swirls lol)

Love the S3 too!!! :cool:
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Offline Gene Hunt.

• I live here
« Reply #32 on: 06 August 2012, 20:40 »
Very nice & well done on the alloy choice.Much better that the horrible 19'' options.
Candy White ED35.

Offline Steve30

• I live here
  • Ed30 .
« Reply #33 on: 06 August 2012, 20:45 »
I never doubted you really  :laugh: , loving motors esp the 35 very nice notice you have a Tig whats your views on that?

Tiguan quicker than the Golf

Offline Arena8

• GTI forum regular
  • "A mans a man fur aw that"
« Reply #34 on: 07 August 2012, 07:00 »
I never doubted you really  :laugh: , loving motors esp the 35 very nice notice you have a Tig whats your views on that?

My wifes had the Tig for a year, 170bhp 4 wheel drive sport,full leather etc. Its great, plenty grunt and handles well for this type of car, better than her previous CRV. The only critisim i have is that the gearbox feels notchy, the gates must be quite tight and i dont find it very slick....

Edition 35 * Deep Black * RNS 510 Sat Nav * ACC * Park Assist with camera * Luxury Pack - Folding mirrors * Sunroof * Coloured DIS * ED35 Dice* Interior LED bling* ED35 footrest* 35 rear badge* Mudflaps- fronts customised fit

Offline Arena8

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #35 on: 07 August 2012, 07:02 »
Very nice & well done on the alloy choice.Much better that the horrible 19'' options.

Totally agree. The "Watkins" really set the car off and the silver is better on the Deep Black than the greys  :grin:

Edition 35 * Deep Black * RNS 510 Sat Nav * ACC * Park Assist with camera * Luxury Pack - Folding mirrors * Sunroof * Coloured DIS * ED35 Dice* Interior LED bling* ED35 footrest* 35 rear badge* Mudflaps- fronts customised fit

Offline Steve30

• I live here
  • Ed30 .
« Reply #36 on: 07 August 2012, 19:37 »

My wifes had the Tig for a year, 170bhp 4 wheel drive sport,full leather etc. Its great, plenty grunt and handles well for this type of car, better than her previous CRV. The only critisim i have is that the gearbox feels notchy, the gates must be quite tight and i dont find it very slick....

DSG is the way forward for a Tig or is yours diesel even better with DSG :wink:

Tiguan quicker than the Golf

Offline Arena8

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #37 on: 07 August 2012, 22:03 »

DSG is the way forward for a Tig or is yours diesel even better with DSG :wink:

Tig is diesel n manual.......

Offline Arena8

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #38 on: 14 August 2012, 23:06 »
Just on to rave  :grin:

Well running in nicely and a wee sunday drive up the A9 to Dalwhinne, across by Laggan, down to Ft William and a ragging thru Glen Coe, Rannoch moor and this is one superbly set up car, with the joy of "Something Special"  :evil:

Oh and managed a 37mpg while doing the gentle bit up the M90/A9 but a hell of a lot less screaming thru the A82  :smiley:
« Last Edit: 14 August 2012, 23:08 by Arena8 »

Offline gizzywizzy

• I live here
  • Black is definitely the stealthiest colour!!
« Reply #39 on: 15 August 2012, 16:37 »
Just on to rave  :grin:

Well running in nicely and a wee sunday drive up the A9 to Dalwhinne, across by Laggan, down to Ft William and a ragging thru Glen Coe, Rannoch moor and this is one superbly set up car, with the joy of "Something Special"  :evil:

Oh and managed a 37mpg while doing the gentle bit up the M90/A9 but a hell of a lot less screaming thru the A82  :smiley:

OMG I used to love that run out when I was living in Spean Bridge especially the run over Rannoch, used to go down to the green welly and then come back via Glen Orchy umm lovely memories.
Deep Black Pearl Mk7 GT TDI 150.