Author Topic: dumb driver  (Read 1458 times)

Offline james2

• I live here
  • No scammers please.
dumb driver
« on: 17 July 2014, 20:14 »
I had right of way. He went past a hole to give way to me but cuts me up and says "slow down you prick". WTF i was doing 30mph and had to stop for that twit.  :rolleyes: PEACE OF sh!t.  :whistle: I should of put the aircon on and left the window up.  :embarrassed: People like him wind me up.
AGU 1.8T. Mods done: R32 front bumper, turborev smic, ngk platinum spark plugs, uprated pancake pipe, demon motorsport boost hoses, forge 007 dv, forge engine cover, r-tec stage 1 map ,home made cold airfilter ,run on 98 ron fuel and castrol edge 0w 40 oil. Advanti racing alloys.

Offline dubber36

• Forum addict
Re: dumb driver
« Reply #1 on: 18 July 2014, 11:39 »
Then he drove away and you'll never see him again.
Red Mk6 gone replaced with a white Mk7 which has gone too. Green Mk2 here to stay.

Offline james2

• I live here
  • No scammers please.
« Reply #2 on: 18 July 2014, 20:32 »
Then he drove away and you'll never see him again.
True, next time ill block his way. Lol i did it years ago. They end up getting out of there car giving all mouth, i drove up the foot path around the RAGEING NUT. I did point to the gap to give way (like i do)  and it makes them worse.  :evil: Remember kids ROAD RAGE turns you into a animal: someone might sort you out next time.  :wink:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbla6kPcRWc pay back   :whistle:
AGU 1.8T. Mods done: R32 front bumper, turborev smic, ngk platinum spark plugs, uprated pancake pipe, demon motorsport boost hoses, forge 007 dv, forge engine cover, r-tec stage 1 map ,home made cold airfilter ,run on 98 ron fuel and castrol edge 0w 40 oil. Advanti racing alloys.

Offline Adam

• Forum addict
« Reply #3 on: 18 July 2014, 21:09 »
Road rage makes you a big man. I would neverrrrr do something like that  :rolleyes: :whistle: officer.

Down Hill From Here.

Offline dubber36

• Forum addict
« Reply #4 on: 18 July 2014, 22:10 »
You drove on the pavement? What does that say about you?
Red Mk6 gone replaced with a white Mk7 which has gone too. Green Mk2 here to stay.

Offline dom

• 10k hero
  • Back in a Mk4
« Reply #5 on: 19 July 2014, 20:58 »

Offline damien010685

• I live here
« Reply #6 on: 22 July 2014, 09:58 »
Interesting thread   :whistle:

Offline Gti_Jamo

• I live here
  • 1991 Corrado 1.8 G60
« Reply #7 on: 22 July 2014, 11:10 »
Road rage has been reinterpreted as 'little willy syndrome'. It's official.

97' Mk3 Golf Gti 2.0 8v Rebuild Project http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=208865.0

Offline xxChrisxx

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #8 on: 26 July 2014, 12:43 »
WTF
:rolleyes: PEACE OF sh!t.
People like him wind me up.

True, next time ill block his way. Lol i did it years ago. They end up getting out of there car giving all mouth, i drove up the foot path around the RAGEING NUT. I did point to the gap to give way (like i do)  and it makes them worse.  :evil: Remember kids ROAD RAGE turns you into a animal: someone might sort you out next time.

Even in your own thread, in your own words, you sound like an idiot.

Well done.