Author Topic: 19 inch bbs picture request  (Read 7827 times)

Offline rjwojcik

• Here all the time
Re: 19 inch bbs picture request
« Reply #20 on: 29 September 2009, 21:26 »
Just noticed, it's got front mud guards

Oh yes, so it has... and they look quite good actually.

You gonna try again? :smiley:
Current:
2018 RS4  - Navarra Blue / Black
Gone:
2016 A6 BiTDI - Midnight Blue / Black
2016 Golf GTD with a "lot" of toys
2016 M3 CP - Mineral Grey / Black
2009 135i - Le Mans Blue / Black

Offline howlingmoon

• Here all the time
« Reply #21 on: 29 September 2009, 21:30 »
I bought both front and rear mud flaps... but the rear ones dont fit... sigh... apparently the GTI's bump is bigger than the standard Mk6s... Front fits ok... Am sorting out with Wolfsburg since I specifically mentioned the flaps are for the Mk6 GTI...
GTI Mk6 United Grey, 18" Monza Shadows, RNS310, Executive Package, ACC

Offline gtiobsession

• Not said much yet
« Reply #22 on: 03 October 2009, 18:29 »
Hi guys this is my first post on this brilliant forum!! :grin:
Those Helios alloys how much do the go for in the uk and what size are they?Here in South Africa we dont have thos only the Monzas' :angry:

Offline Exonian

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #23 on: 04 October 2009, 13:29 »
Hi guys this is my first post on this brilliant forum!! :grin:
Those Helios alloys how much do the go for in the uk and what size are they?Here in South Africa we dont have thos only the Monzas' :angry:
The Helios wheels come on the VW Phaeton. You can probably buy replicas though. The genuine Phaeton wheels are very rare and very expensive. Hardly anybody has bought a Phaeton let alone changed the wheels on one (a few footballers maybe?  :grin: )
Personally I don't like them on the mk6, but I'm old and miserable  :laugh: Seriously though they are either 19 or 20 inch and very wide and completely the wrong offset. It's very fashionable in the UK to have tyres at a dangerous stretch (in other words too narrow for the rims they're on) and the Helios provide this. However to drive with a set of them on a bumpy road I'd expect the car to be all over the place. They would be fine for showing off at car shows though I guess. They'd be even better left on a Phaeton.  :cool:
‘23 8R
Serial white Golf owner