Author Topic: ~ Post your favourite pic of a MKV ~  (Read 7548 times)

Offline MAT ed30

• I live here
Re: ~ Post your favourite pic of a MKV ~
« Reply #20 on: 08 September 2008, 15:29 »
Hi Mat, What track are you at? Looks like Cadwell Park on a (rare) nice day.

yes mate its Cadwell and yes me and my mate got very lucky that day on the wheather it was great  :smiley:

EDITION 30 NUMBER:- 1038 ,Forge dv,ecs dog bone insert,Tints,inpro smoked indicators,panel filter,Black badge,Black roof,Black wing mirrors,REVO stage 2,Blueflame TBE,neuspeed arb,Neuspeed drop links,KW V3,S3 Intercooler,VWR clutch and LSD,VWR 6 pot brakes,1956 vw beetle (2332cc)

Offline Neil M

• Not said much yet
« Reply #21 on: 08 September 2008, 16:40 »

yes mate its Cadwell and yes me and my mate got very lucky that day on the wheather it was great  :smiley:

Where you at next? I'm at Silverstone GP on 17th September, fingers crossed with the weather.

Edition 30, Brembo GT brake kit, Revo stage2+ 334 Bhp, Full Milltek Hi-Flo exhaust, Forge Twintake, Forge silicone hoses, Forge 'TWINtercooler', Forge DV valve, KW Variant 1 suspension, H&R anti-roll bars, Powerflex engine mounts, Quaife ATB Diff, OSIR Carbon.

Offline MAT ed30

• I live here
« Reply #22 on: 08 September 2008, 17:25 »

Where you at next? I'm at Silverstone GP on 17th September, fingers crossed with the weather.

done the ring and cadwell and we had a go at silverstone yesterday in my mate clio trophy but it was bad bad wheather so too greasy  :shocked:, we did have a 17 year old trying to have a go in his 08 plate 350z and he put it into the wall  :cry:.
next place is croft or over to Spa but we are going to try and do them all over the next year or so  :cool: i love it 

EDITION 30 NUMBER:- 1038 ,Forge dv,ecs dog bone insert,Tints,inpro smoked indicators,panel filter,Black badge,Black roof,Black wing mirrors,REVO stage 2,Blueflame TBE,neuspeed arb,Neuspeed drop links,KW V3,S3 Intercooler,VWR clutch and LSD,VWR 6 pot brakes,1956 vw beetle (2332cc)

Offline AlanD

• 10k hero
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
« Reply #23 on: 08 September 2008, 17:27 »
we did have a 17 year old trying to have a go in his 08 plate 350z and he put it into the wall

:shocked: What is a 17 year old doing with a 350z !!!!? Gutted he binned it tho :(

Offline MAT ed30

• I live here
« Reply #24 on: 08 September 2008, 18:38 »
we did have a 17 year old trying to have a go in his 08 plate 350z and he put it into the wall

:shocked: What is a 17 year old doing with a 350z !!!!? Gutted he binned it tho :(

was chatting to him before we got on track and he said it costs 8k tpft to insure  :shocked: but his dad has a black SLR Merc that cost him £350k  :shocked:

Offline Computamedic

• Just got here
« Reply #25 on: 09 September 2008, 10:28 »
Is this a glimpse of the future???

Regards

Dave

Offline Horney

• 10k hero
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
« Reply #26 on: 09 September 2008, 10:37 »
Is that the Porsche Head Office in Reading?

Nick

Offline Computamedic

• Just got here
« Reply #27 on: 09 September 2008, 10:54 »
Is that the Porsche Head Office in Reading?

Nick

No, it's the Porsche Centre Silverstone.  Just happened to be there for a Porsche Concours.

Regards

Dave

Offline AlanD

• 10k hero
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
« Reply #28 on: 09 September 2008, 11:37 »
was chatting to him before we got on track and he said it costs 8k tpft to insure  :shocked: but his dad has a black SLR Merc that cost him £350k  :shocked:

Ah, that would be why he has one then. tpft on a 350z, I have lost all sympathy for him, what a cretin.

Offline Manu_R32

• I live here
« Reply #29 on: 09 September 2008, 12:05 »
£8k to insure a car and then go smash it...must be crazy....what does tpft mean btw??  :smiley:

OSIR Front Splitter - OSIR Rear Diffuser - RNS 510 - JL Audio Cleansweep - JL Audio 400/4 Amplifier - JL Audio ZR650 - Recaro Bucket Seats - 3.2 V6 of Pure Power!