Author Topic: HIC - Forum Supporter - Introduction  (Read 22198 times)

Offline jv

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
HIC - Forum Supporter - Introduction
« on: 20 December 2006, 22:00 »
Insurance, it's a dull old subject no doubt. It's one of those things that you try and get as cheaply as possible and that is about it. What a lot of people are starting to find is that 'everyday' insurers don't quite understand the value we now place on "old Golf's". What would book price be on say a J reg 16v? Not a lot, yet you try and buy a good one with the likely insurance valuation!

That's where HIC come in. I can genuinely recomend these guys as seriously knowing what they are talking about. They are happy covering all sorts of vehicle modifications and shock horror even know what a Rallye is!

Martinb, who has been on the site for a while now, just happened to work for HIC and so started to answer a few general insurance questions on here. He clearly did a good job as a lot of people now go for him for insurance quotes. Judging by the amount of positive feedback Martin and HIC have received here they are doing a lot of things right.

So, the 10% discount at HIC for forum users continues plus this section can be used to discuss general insurance issues.

The site makes a small commission for each policy sold through HIC but it does not affect the price you pay for the policy at all.

Easiest way to get a quote from HIC is to call 08451 256 256.

If you want them to call you instead use the link here:

https://www.hertsinsurance.com/gti/callme.htm

:)

« Last Edit: 16 November 2016, 10:37 by jv »
Buy site stuff!
GolfGTI.co.uk - merchandise

Support the forum charity!
Forum Charity

Offline martinb

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
Re: HIC - forum sponsor - introduction
« Reply #1 on: 03 August 2007, 13:56 »
Check it out, load of news, show reviews and other random stuff, regularly updated:

https://www.hertsinsurance.com/blog/

:cool:

Offline martinb

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
Re: HIC - forum sponsor - introduction
« Reply #2 on: 26 November 2009, 17:23 »
Due to a change in my role, unfortunately I don’t get as much time to come on here while at work as I have in the past (and 2 children & the mrs at home mean its a starting to become a bit of a fight to get on the PC at home too  :laugh: ) so if you would like a quote or have a query with an existing policy with HIC please send your details to the following email address rather than sending a PM:

golfgti@hertsinsurance.com

Please include a name and contact number and if you are an existing HIC customer include your policy number or registration if you do not have that to hand.

These emails will still come to me, but also to the rest of the Underwriting team so you will get a much quicker response if I am unavailable or not in the office etc.

Obviously any other insurance queries feel free to keep posting them up here and I will be happy to try and help!

Cheers

Martin  :smiley:
« Last Edit: 26 November 2009, 18:11 by jv »