Author Topic: New Arrivals!!  (Read 1148491 times)

Offline SRGTD

• I live here
Re: New Arrivals!!
« Reply #2860 on: 12 January 2018, 20:17 »
Looks great, I love TR :smiley:

@CocoPops; Really like Tornado Red. And the wheels....................they look the business and they’d also be my choice. :cool:
2020 Polo GTI Plus; Pure White, DSG (because they all are)
Gone but not forgotten;
2016 Polo GTI; Blue Silk
2011 mk6 Golf GTD; Carbon Grey
2007 mk5 Golf GT (2.0 170bhp TDI version); Deep Black Pearl
2002  mk4 Golf GTI (the 150 bhp diesel version); Deep Black Pearl

Offline JB GTI

• I live here
« Reply #2861 on: 12 January 2018, 21:19 »
 :cool:👍
Now Gone: 3dr GTI Carbon Grey Performance Pack Dynaudio
Discover Nav Park Assist Rear Camera
Picked Up: 15th March 2014

Now Gone 3dr Golf R Lapiz Blue, DSG, Dynaudio, 19" Pretoria's, Discover Nav, Keyless, Rear View Camera
Picked Up: 1st March 2015

Now Gone Too: Mk7.5 Golf GTi Performance 5dr Indium Grey DSG Dynaudio 19” Brescia Alloys Vienna Leather Keyless Entry/Start Panoramic Roof 90% Tints Park Assist Rear View Camera Voice Activation Dynamic Lane Assist/DLA

Offline MKgti

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #2862 on: 12 January 2018, 21:57 »

Lovely, just order same colour , tints but Brescia's.
Enjoy, I've got to wait 4weeks.
Collected and being driven....... Gti PP 5dr DSG Tornado red, tints and Brescia's.

Offline MKgti

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #2863 on: 31 January 2018, 10:54 »
Oh I'm excited   :grin:
Just had little video from dealer telling me they've just received my car.
Roll on Fri afternoon  :grin:
Collected and being driven....... Gti PP 5dr DSG Tornado red, tints and Brescia's.

Offline Jim_mk7.5

• I live here
« Reply #2864 on: 01 February 2018, 21:49 »

Looks great, I love TR :smiley:

Love the colour, not a fan of the wheels though.
NOW - 330e M Sport
GONE - 2018 Mk7.5 GTI Performance 5dr DSG, Tungsten Silver, 2017 Mk7.5 GTI 5dr DSG, Indium Grey

Offline SRGTD

• I live here
« Reply #2865 on: 01 February 2018, 22:13 »

I really like the anthracite Seville alloys; powdercoated finish that’s durable and able to stand up to the salt and grit the local authorities spread on the roads at this time of year. No risk of whiteworm corrosion either.

I really wish that VW would stop fitting diamond cut wheels to their cars  :whistle:

It’s good we don’t all like the same things...............
Gone but not forgotten;
2016 Polo GTI; Blue Silk

Offline Jim_mk7.5

• I live here
« Reply #2866 on: 01 February 2018, 22:27 »

I really like the anthracite Seville alloys; powdercoated finish that’s durable and able to stand up to the salt and grit the local authorities spread on the roads at this time of year. No risk of whiteworm corrosion either.

I really wish that VW would stop fitting diamond cut wheels to their cars  :whistle:

Yeah, I'm not a massive of diamond cut either. But I just think those Sevilles in grey look far too fussy and very aftermarket. Made worse by the red rim. I wouldn't pick them over the Parkers if they they were a no cost option. But they look good on the GTD in silver/black. TBF VW offers a pretty poor choice on the Golf and seem to just have everything diamond cut. Audis wheel choices aren't exactly great either. Must be a VAG thing.
NOW - 330e M Sport
GONE - 2018 Mk7.5 GTI Performance 5dr DSG, Tungsten Silver, 2017 Mk7.5 GTI 5dr DSG, Indium Grey

Offline SRGTD

• I live here
« Reply #2867 on: 01 February 2018, 22:41 »

Yeah, I'm not a massive of diamond cut either. But I just think those Sevilles in grey look far too fussy and very aftermarket. Made worse by the red rim. I wouldn't pick them over the Parkers if they they were a no cost option. But they look good on the GTD in silver/black. TBF VW offers a pretty poor choice on the Golf and seem to just have everything diamond cut. Audis wheel choices aren't exactly great either. Must be a VAG thing.

Yes, I agree the VW wheel choice is poor - not just on the Golf, and IMO there are too many VW models being fitted with diamond cut wheels. The paint colour palette on the Golf isn’t great either, although I really like Indium Grey - not just saying that because your GTI is Indium Grey! Also, it was your car that actually got me quite liking the Parker Alloys - diamond cut I know, but they look good on your car.

Gone but not forgotten;
2016 Polo GTI; Blue Silk

Offline MKgti

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #2868 on: 01 February 2018, 22:45 »
URL=http://s77.photobucket
Mine ready to pick up tomorrow afternoon.
( I don't know why photo is not working , I've spent ages trying to work out how to upload photos , yes read "how to" guides, I'm just a tech dinosaur)
« Last Edit: 01 February 2018, 22:50 by MKgti »

Offline Jim_mk7.5

• I live here
« Reply #2869 on: 02 February 2018, 06:54 »
URL=http://s77.photobucket
Mine ready to pick up tomorrow afternoon.
( I don't know why photo is not working , I've spent ages trying to work out how to upload photos , yes read "how to" guides, I'm just a tech dinosaur)

Photobucket doesn't work these days for forums.

I and lots of other I think use this - https://postimages.org

Really easy to sign up, it's free and easy to use.
NOW - 330e M Sport