Author Topic: Can someone help me with the heating  (Read 1396 times)

Offline D4BKY

• Not said much yet
Can someone help me with the heating
« on: 21 October 2011, 17:13 »

Can someone help i bough a car in the summer and i never tryed the hot heating, now thats its getting cold ive relised my heating don't work on hot. on closer inspection after removing the unit ive relised that there is something missing, i'm wondering if someone can tell me what it is and where it has to go.

as you can see on the picture there is 3 dials

cold/hot                                           fan setting 1- 4                                            where to blow
^^^^^^                                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^                                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Has nothing behind                      Has a plug behind it and turns on off.                has a plug behind it and blows in direction
it no plugs etc etc

im wondering what is supposed to be behing the hot and cold ( when u remove unit ) im guessing this is the reason my heating aint working if someone can help that would be grate as at the moment im driving around waring loads of clothes to stay warm lol

Thanks in advance

Offline D4BKY

• Not said much yet
Re: Can someone help me with the heating
« Reply #1 on: 23 October 2011, 10:55 »
Any1??

Offline nr123

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2 on: 23 October 2011, 12:16 »
Get a diagnostic done on it

Offline D4BKY

• Not said much yet
« Reply #3 on: 23 October 2011, 13:38 »
I was wondering if anyone has removed there one before and if so they might know what wire supposed to b at heating side

Offline _Adam_

• I live here
« Reply #4 on: 24 October 2011, 16:27 »
most on here will have the digital dials with the LCD panels.

from what I can guess, if there isn't even anywhere to plug a connection into, is there a sort of gear mechanism that the back of the dial will slot into when connected?

it may not be electrical on the removable knob part is what I'm trying to say