Author Topic: Can anyone offer a hand?  (Read 3810 times)

Offline Manu_R32

• I live here
Re: Can anyone offer a hand?
« Reply #10 on: 21 May 2007, 01:48 »
Micsta, im having the same problem with mine! Have you been able to sort it out?? P.S I have a pair of white crocs...very comfortable! Especially in the summer to go to the beach :P

OSIR Front Splitter - OSIR Rear Diffuser - RNS 510 - JL Audio Cleansweep - JL Audio 400/4 Amplifier - JL Audio ZR650 - Recaro Bucket Seats - 3.2 V6 of Pure Power!

Offline 08micsta

• I live here
  • 1982 Mini 1275 Clubby
« Reply #11 on: 21 May 2007, 08:47 »
Hey again

Went away this weekend so the GTI was given a short rest. Went to some random farm was very nice and muddy. :laugh: A few 4x4 routes later and the pajero was very dirty. Maybe post pics but its not relevant.

I took a look at the fittings before we left and it seems to be just two simple screws that must come out and then you clip the cover off and from there its easy to put the clips back in. Knowing VW it will never be so simple though. At hostel at the moment so will see if I can fix it this weekend. Hopefully my dad will trust me enough to work on the car. If not then he will do it.

I must admit. Although Crocs are a major fashion disaster :evil: (As far as I'm concerned)
They are nice to use around the house and as you said on the beach. I just hope nobody buys those luminous orange ones though :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Manu_GTI. If you want I can send you pics and instructions by private mail.

Michael

The Ultimate Club for Mini Fanatics

Join our group now!

No PAS. No ESP. No DSC. No TCS. No ABS. Just my right foot between me and oblivion. Oh - And a seatbelt.

Offline manc01

• Not said much yet
« Reply #12 on: 19 June 2011, 18:24 »
Sorry for uprooting old thread.. but kids kicked off one of the rear vent clips as exactly described in this thread. Does anyone still have the link to that pdf link as it is file not found when i tried it. Or is it just as case of removing the rear centre console vent to allow me to fit the clip back..?? As tried clipping it back without removing the vents and doing me head in as just cannot get it to clip back on..?