Author Topic: new idea maybe?  (Read 6250 times)

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
Re: new idea maybe?
« Reply #10 on: 09 December 2012, 12:14 »
took you longer too google it then to go look see  :laugh:

all cos its cold, thought you northerners were a tough bunch  :lipsrsealed:

:kiss:

Offline The Doc

• Forum addict
  • E63s Estate - Vito Sport
« Reply #11 on: 09 December 2012, 12:26 »
Nah, tyres are the other side of my shed and my shed is full of summer tyres from vans etc meaning I'd have to empty the shed to gain access to the sheds rear door to access the tyres I'm giving away free.

Not happening  :tongue:

Good case point though because I'm sure they would have gone prior to "new winter tyres on" had they stayed on offer in the mk6 section and negated this question in the first place etc  :whistle:

Offline Nino

• I live here
« Reply #12 on: 27 March 2013, 13:09 »
Getting back on topic I too think this would be a good idea a few times I've seen things moved from there specific section to an area where they die.
VW Car history
Mk3 1.8 GL - Silver - 5 door
Mk4 1.8t - Silver - 3 door
Mk4 R32 - Black - 5 door
Mk5 GTi - Black - 5 door
Mk4 R32 - Deep Pearl Blue - 3 door
MK6 2.0 TDI - Graphite Blue - 5 door
MK7 GTD - Solid Black - 5 door
MK6 GTi Edition 35 - Candy White - 3 door

Offline Len

• 10k hero
  • Guardian of the Seas, Protector of Waves
« Reply #13 on: 27 March 2013, 13:24 »
Getting back on topic I too think this would be a good idea a few times I've seen things moved from there specific section to an area where they die.

Threads die when Mods move them!!  :shocked:
Mystic Blue Mk3 16v + Black Mk5 Gti 05 plate + Peugeot 405 Mi16

www.sas.org.uk
www.the-ace.org.uk

Offline Agreeable Slick

• Global Moderator
  • Serious forum addict
  • Unit
« Reply #14 on: 27 March 2013, 14:56 »
Which raises the point of why have sections at all?

JV - just bung it all in the same section called "Threads" and clearly that will make everything better. :rolleyes:

Offline GTi_James

• I live here
« Reply #15 on: 26 June 2013, 12:08 »
Which raises the point of why have sections at all?

JV - just bung it all in the same section called "Threads" and clearly that will make everything better. :rolleyes:

i just think that people would like to go straight to a sticky in their respective Marks when someone mentions something for sale that is being looked for?

saves a lot of time clicking between forum pages and everything is then model specific

i.e there was a gent selling a full Ko4 setup in the engine exhausts and parts section however this was purely for a mk5 conversion and not a mk4  :cry: made me very sad

+1

Mk4 Golf 1.8t AUM, Wintersports Addition. PiperX panel filter, 008p Forge DV, Toyosports DP 3", Miltek Anni Style CatBack non resonated, APR Sport CAT 200Cell, Catch Can RS4 Reps 18s, OEM R32 front and OEM