Author Topic: Post a pic of your MKIV  (Read 1041290 times)

Offline golfgtidan

• I live here
Re: Post a pic of your MKIV
« Reply #620 on: 31 December 2008, 18:56 »
my ugly duckling!! :shocked:

I have plans for it, i only got it just over a week ago so im starting to get the green paint of now and hopefully i will have a nice silver golf underneath! lol

I may get new normal bumpers or try and smooth them out (the previous owner has already started to smooth them) but i have a lot of work cut out! o well its all good fun ey! :grin:

wow  :huh:

1999 1.8t : Winter Pack : Kamei Mesh Grille : Forge 007p D/V : Carbonio Cold Air Intake : R-tech remap : 18" Toora Alloys : -30mm Eibach Springs : Smoked Side Repeaters : Hella Magic Colours Rear Lights : Hella Black Headlights : "hid" Headlight Conversion : Aero Blades Front & Rear: ECS KVW100 Window Control Module : Milltek resonated cat back

Offline SteveGolf1990

• Not said much yet
« Reply #621 on: 31 December 2008, 19:07 »

I have plans for it, i only got it just over a week ago so im starting to get the green paint of now and hopefully i will have a nice silver golf underneath! lol

I may get new normal bumpers or try and smooth them out (the previous owner has already started to smooth them) but i have a lot of work cut out! o well its all good fun ey! :grin:

lol i had a feeling there would a similar response lol :grin:

Offline Grand Master Patch

• I live here
« Reply #622 on: 31 December 2008, 19:08 »
i quite like the look of the r32 style front end like the pics above... where can i get hold of one of them then?? how easy is it to fit? what sort of moneys are involved!!? :grin:
It's a genuine R32 bumper mate,you can get them from the dealers for just shy of £500.

Offline golfgtidan

• I live here
« Reply #623 on: 31 December 2008, 19:10 »

lol i had a feeling there would a similar response lol :grin:

def like to see what you do with that 1 mate  :wink:

1999 1.8t : Winter Pack : Kamei Mesh Grille : Forge 007p D/V : Carbonio Cold Air Intake : R-tech remap : 18" Toora Alloys : -30mm Eibach Springs : Smoked Side Repeaters : Hella Magic Colours Rear Lights : Hella Black Headlights : "hid" Headlight Conversion : Aero Blades Front & Rear: ECS KVW100 Window Control Module : Milltek resonated cat back

Offline player.777

• Here all the time
« Reply #624 on: 31 December 2008, 19:19 »
LOL That is truly excellent!  Can't wait to see what you do with her.   I see you've already started to copy Patch with the black steels and smoothed bumpers!  In fact, if you almost close your eyes, tilt your head- no difference!!

Offline golfgtidan

• I live here
« Reply #625 on: 31 December 2008, 19:38 »
In fact, if you almost close your eyes, tilt your head- no difference!!

:grin: :grin: :grin:

Offline SteveGolf1990

• Not said much yet
« Reply #626 on: 01 January 2009, 22:20 »
lol well its got some vw (avus?) alloys on at the moment but they are in as bad condition as the rest of the car so will be changeing soon hopefully or respraying silver depending on budget! lol as for the interior heres a pic... theres not just work on the outside to be done but on the inside too!!!

and to think i swapped it for a perfect mk2 lol o well i enjoy a challage!  :laugh:

steve
« Last Edit: 01 January 2009, 22:21 by SteveGolf1990 »

Offline golfgtidan

• I live here
« Reply #627 on: 01 January 2009, 22:28 »
double wow......  :grin:

Offline T_J_G

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #628 on: 02 January 2009, 11:22 »
What are your plans for it!?

Offline ben1.8T

• I live here
« Reply #629 on: 02 January 2009, 11:41 »
What are your plans for it!?

Banger racing  :grin:
Golf SOLD. Replaced with a Yamaha Raptor 660 quad and loving it. This will be replaced in August with a Raptor 700. Sold the quad now got a Vectra GSI 2.5 V6 and its the nuts.

Brands Hatch massive. MEMBERSHIP ACCEPTED!