Author Topic: Heater Matrix Finished !!!  (Read 3372 times)

Offline splat_24

• Not said much yet
Re: HELP NEEDED !!! Heater Matrix
« Reply #10 on: 18 November 2010, 22:24 »
its a rubbish rig they build the car around them, 2day in a strop i rang vw to find out how much it would have been for them to do it there best lads take 5 hours this does not include bleeding the cooling system, and they know what they need off to do it. its in now the heater box is half way back in i have given up for 2nite as i am shatterd just the joyfull task of working out were everyfin goes that i have taken off haha no dout i will miss sumet owell. i deffo would not say try it at home. it was like a big wait had been lifted when i took the matrix out n its was p***ing out so at least i no it was the problem. carnt wait to get her back on the road and start playing again she is standard sum cheap mods would help its has had a forge valve put on or sumet and a pipercross air filter part from that thats it, suggestions welcome.
Matt

Offline Steve_PD

• Serious forum addict
  • Cruising around in a Land Cruiser
« Reply #11 on: 18 November 2010, 22:30 »
A guy on here done this a couple years ago, he had to remove the entire dash to get it out :lipsrsealed:
I often wonder why people never expect sarcastic comments from me - they're the only reason I speak...

Offline splat_24

• Not said much yet
« Reply #12 on: 18 November 2010, 22:43 »
me pass side of me dash is cable tied to me passanger grab hadle on me roof lol cos i arnt taking me steering wheel off i 4 got to take sum pics 2day i will try remember 2moz. if one comes into work i am gana turn it away i think cos its more money than its worth. its just such i pain just for a heater matrix and there common to go arnt they ??
Matt

Offline splat_24

• Not said much yet
Re: Heater Matrix Finished !!!
« Reply #13 on: 20 November 2010, 16:24 »
shes all done washed polished and hoverd  :smiley: :smiley:
what a pain in the arse that was to do but av done it now and shes all back 2geva. slong as you have alot of time and patience doing one at home will be fine my matrix to me trade cost me 29 quid and vw wanted 130 plus vat 4 a gen. one saved there and also the 600 quid bill 4 them fitting saved alot there so more 4 modding now  :smiley: :smiley: