Author Topic: gutted!!!!!  (Read 1894 times)

Offline andrewl

• Not said much yet
gutted!!!!!
« on: 21 March 2009, 20:22 »
curbed my wheel on candy white edition 30 i live in cleveland does anyone know who does good refurbs in the area, im also thinking of selling it for a focus rs, do i need to give my head a shake or his it a good decision.

Offline ifti

• I live here
Re: gutted!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: 21 March 2009, 20:29 »
Gimme the car specs!
Is it a 5 door??

Offline bacillus

• I live here
« Reply #2 on: 21 March 2009, 20:33 »
im also thinking of selling it for a focus rs, do i need to give my head a shake or his it a good decision.

Kerbing that rim has apparently messed with your mind...   :shocked:
Without traction power is nothing!

Offline andrewl

• Not said much yet
« Reply #3 on: 21 March 2009, 20:34 »
sorry mate its a 3 door, electric sunroof, rear tinted windows, i pod prep, 8000 miles, just been serviced at lookers vw 2 weeks ago and taxed for 6 months the car is totally mint apart from the front drivers side wheel which has a 1 cm curb mark on, which i am going to sort out this week as its really bugging me.

Offline andrewl

• Not said much yet
« Reply #4 on: 21 March 2009, 20:39 »
my mrs after talking about getting an rs hasnt talked to me!!!  well supose thats a good think i can play call of duty in total peace.
i have to admit that a candy white gti 30 gets lots of admiring glances. i use to have a focus st it was total sh**e thats what she keeps telling me had it for 9 weeks the worst and most overated car ive ever had.

Offline ifti

• I live here
« Reply #5 on: 21 March 2009, 20:58 »
She hasnt spoken to you after talking about getting an RS??!!!! lol

My other half wasnt keen on me even getting a GTI!!
I have a Fiesta Zetec S at the moment, and she clings to the passenger door handle when I put my foot down.
When I get a GTI I'll have to cover the passenger seat with black bags ;) ROFL!

Ive not told her about the ED30 being more powerful then the GTI though. Now that she's seen an ED30 in the flesh she does like the look of it so Im talking her round slowly ;)

I would NEVER be able to tell her if I ever got any mods! lol

Offline andrewl

• Not said much yet
« Reply #6 on: 21 March 2009, 21:07 »
gti edition 30 is probaly the best car ive ever had, i did have a mk 5 r32 before the edition 30 is probaly quicker and better to drive. you wont regret it if you do get one, dont get an focus st, i my that choice in 2006, the day i got it i wanted to sell it!!!!

Offline ifti

• I live here
« Reply #7 on: 21 March 2009, 21:29 »
Funny you mention that - I was looking to buy a new shape ST first, but decided against it since it drank far too much. The GTI is more economical as well as sporty ;)
Glad I didnt go for it now though.

Anyway, sorry to de-rail your thread mate!

Not sure who you can go to in your area for the wheel, but get it done then decide on what you want to do. Dont make any rush decisions! Remember its more a buyers market so you'll lose out a fair bit if you decide to sell.....