Author Topic: Runs out  (Read 9128 times)

Offline Mickche

• Just got here
Runs out
« on: 17 November 2019, 19:44 »
My previous car of 2 years was a 2.9 Boxster and used to enjoy entertaining runs out with the Porsche Club and 911Uk forum members.
They were sensible but quick runs to enjoy the cars and thought there would be like minded drivers on the GTI forum in the North East and North Yorkshire areas.
I've had my 65 mk7 Gti for 6 months and done 6000mls in it,it's not that much slower than  the Boxster and a lot cheaper to run.
Living 5min from glorious moorland roads it puts a big grin on my face as soon as I get behind the wheel.
Feel free to join in.
« Last Edit: 08 February 2020, 21:36 by Mickche »

Offline Mickche

• Just got here
Re: Runs out
« Reply #1 on: 08 February 2020, 21:41 »
Trying this post again.

Offline northernsean

• Just got here
« Reply #2 on: 01 May 2020, 06:59 »
My MK4 Golf GTTDI has been sat on the drive for a good few years with a knackered engine - turned out to be the injector loom all along , replaced it and she's back to normal . I'll be putting her back on the road once i've done a few jobs on her but can't wait to get out up into the North East countryside for a spin .

Offline Mickche

• Just got here
« Reply #3 on: 03 May 2020, 20:26 »
Glad to see someone else is keen to get out.As soon as we are able let's see if we can get a group of cars together and head for the hills.
No need to worry about a cafe stop,just take a drink and a sandwich for a social distance stop on route if required.

Offline Mickche

• Just got here
« Reply #4 on: 31 July 2020, 15:44 »
Is anyone in the North East going to the Supercar Sunday meet on Sunday morning at Humshaugh near Chollerford.Normally a lot to view just parked on road outside the village pub.