Author Topic: Processing your order  (Read 1827 times)

Offline jrc193

• Not said much yet
Processing your order
« on: 10 June 2013, 16:11 »
Hi,

Has anybody any idea if there is any significance in the fact that the stamping block has 2 blank squares and the the stamp itself stamps the first square shortly after the order is placed but does not touch the second blank square to the right? Is it reasonable to assume that the processing procedure is in 2 phases,i.e, the first block is stamped at the outset and that subsequently the second block is stamped after some in house procedure has been completed?ped after some in house procedure has been completed?

Offline Bill_the_Bear

• I live here
  • Yes! Wait a minute... No!
Re: Processing your order
« Reply #1 on: 10 June 2013, 16:20 »
Hi,

Has anybody any idea if there is any significance in the fact that the stamping block has 2 blank squares and the the stamp itself stamps the first square shortly after the order is placed but does not touch the second blank square to the right? Is it reasonable to assume that the processing procedure is in 2 phases,i.e, the first block is stamped at the outset and that subsequently the second block is stamped after some in house procedure has been completed?ped after some in house procedure has been completed?

I don't *know*, but I'd be highly confident that those little graphics are purely cosmetic (based off looking at the raw html).  Therefore there is no significance to the double box for the stamp, its just how they've drawn their art work.

To elaborate, there are only 5 stages, not 6.  So processing is a single stage with no "double" parts to it.

Offline AAddict

• I live here
« Reply #2 on: 10 June 2013, 16:50 »
Nope, checked calender and it definitely not April 1st.  :huh:
Cancelled GTI, M135i beast mode.

Offline CraigW

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 10 June 2013, 17:02 »
Nope, checked calender and it definitely not April 1st.  :huh:

:grin: :grin: :grin: this has to be post of the day

Offline pauliem

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #4 on: 10 June 2013, 21:39 »
lol, you are looking for anything for the slightest hope of progress.  Desperation!

I've been trying to give up thinking about it since mine was pushed back so far. Not doing a brilliant job of it though.